Blake Berris (ex-Nick/Everett) fun fact

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Blake Berris' (ex-Nick) middle name is Everett. I'm guessing the newbie character was named after him.

Also, it was noted in an interview about having 3 kids, although it wasn't clear whether the actor did, or the character of Everett did.

Found that Blake Berris has 3 kids; they had a little boy in 2019 and then twin boys.
The couple has also expanded their family. “I actually have three kids now; we had twins while we were away [living in Ireland]. So it’s a madhouse, as you can imagine. My son Lir [3] is wonderful, and his brothers, Naoise [pronounced Nischa] and Beau, are insane and I love them.”

Naoise [pronounced Nischa]

How does Naoise become Nischa? Celtic?

Edit to add looking it up:
knee-sha
Phonetic spelling of Naoise. Knee-sha. naoise

I love unique names, and that one qualifies as unique. Has a great meaning too.

Meanings for Naoise: It is the name of an Irish mythical character who was the nephew of the King Conchobar mac Nessa of Ulster.

Last edited:
Gregory Maguire, the author of Wicked and Son of a Witch, is Irish. He said his father was born in Northern Ireland.
Oh, my fun fact is that I read Wicked before it got popular when it was just a book in the local authors section of Barnes and Noble. (he grew up and went to college here). I was like what an interesting idea for a book. Then later it was crazy popular and it turns out a friend of mine is good friends with him.

I had a rude awakening when I found out how Siobhan is pronounced!!!
Years ago, there was a character on one of the other soaps named Siobhan. When I'd read the summaries in Soap Opera Digest, in my mind, I always pronounced it "See-o-bon", so like you, I was shocked to find out it was pronounced "Shi-vawn".

That's like the actress Saoirse Ronan. Had no idea how her first name was pronounced until a Kennedy niece with the same name died and I heard her name on the news. It's pronounced "Sore-sha". Or the name Seamus is "Shay-muss".

When I was a kid, my step-cousin loved John Lennon. Whenever she'd mention his son Sean, she'd pronounce it as "Seen" and I'd tell her it was pronounced "Shaun". She'd yell at me that I was stupid and didn't know what I was talking about. LOL

Back