Bo and Hope

The ironic thing about celebrating Shawn’s entry into the police academy is that he promptly dropped out to sail the world on the Fancy Face II. Remarkably, being an academy dropout doesn’t prevent Shawn from joining the police force whenever he blows into town with Belle from Hong Kong. How could this be? Is Rafe desperately short of cops? Are current academy applicants of the same quality as Sloan, Leo, stoner Rory, Evan Frears, Charlie Dale, and Alex? (Imagine Officer Alex not answering police calls because he’s busy in bed with one of Salem’s lonely housewives.)

All these interesting clips of Bo, but there are none of him doing what he did best — illegally breaking into a building without a search warrant. This is like a series of scenes from Eric’s life that don’t include any where he has his classic “hurt” look.

I'm hoping and praying when Bo makes his way back to Salem that he does something illegal so you can resurrect the Bo Brady is a Criminal threads.:)

Alas the only thing that will happen when Bo returns will be a person acting so out of character in a story that is so meandering that promises to have no real middle or end.... and people will start to wonder just why they wanted this beloved person back on their screens as their last memories of him will be of someone they don't recognize......

That is Ron's true talent his only talent ruining existing characters and creating ones no one wants in every single story

It's funny, but I just don't remember Bo being such a lawbreaker that everyone remembers it so vividly. But then, I never saw much of him, just remember him & Patch together with their adventures. Actually, maybe, for me, it is because all Salemites are lawbreakers, or schemers, etc., hardly ever going to jail, and if they do.....they'd only serve a short time and be out.

Of late, it does seem prison is a way for the show to get rid of a character, until they want him/her back on again. Meanwhile, seems most of the characters get a 2 -3 week "rest" before getting back on screen for a few appearances. Sigghhh.

And then we have the "send them far away, far, far away"......New Zealand, Africa, and then not so far, like California.........and even heaven & hell.

By the way, I have yet to read anywhere that anyone likes current stupid storylines. Too bad Days films so far in advance, as no hope of changing anything now......except to get a different headwriter.

Back