Brady and Theresa

julia_princess

Reaction score
At one point, one way or another, Brady will find out Theresa was the one who put John in that coma. How do you think its going to play out?

My thoughts is that Theresa is not going to jail. Brady will be angry at her, but then they will find out she is pregnant. I can just see Theresa getting pregnant after that one night stand the other day. Are there others who think the same?:)

I doubt she is going to jail. Since that coupling is similar in many ways to him and Kristen, I'm sure at some point he will take her back and forgive her, though I think he'll be furious about what she did, and probably have sex with Nicole after telling her off.

One night stand? You can't have a one night stand with someone that you had very recently been having a regular sexual relationship with. I also doubt that will be the last time for them either. I do agree that there could be a pregnancy.

I would love to see Brady and Theresa find themselves having a sober relationship. With Kristen attacking Theresa and Maggie walking in on it I don't doubt for a moment that Brady is going to become very protective even before Theresa realizes there's a bun in the oven.

In some twisted way there will be forgiveness for Theresa when everyone sees that they are having a drug free relationship. And if they don't go that route I want to see Jen Lilley get a bigger better acting gig because she is a great little actress.

I think it might be interesting for Theresa and Brady to be in a love triangle with Chad. Her and Chad are around the same age and are both the 'young bad villains' of Salem. It would be an interesting relationship. But, I'll give this Jordan-Chad approach the writers seem to be going with a chance.

I thought of the pregnancy angle at first, too, but I would be nervous now about Theresa being pregnant as she has continued drinking since that night she and Brady had sex. Unless they are planning another story similar to JT, but I don't know if Brady and Theresa would be able to handle a child with special needs the way Bo and Hope did.

I know she's not popular on these boards but I really like Theresa and I hope the writers find a way to get her out of this situation with John. I still think if the writers aren't lazy about it, it could be seen that she hit him in the heat of the moment. As for her wanting him to stay in the coma or to die from his injury, it is a typical soap plot point that a person who commits a crime does everything they can to cover it up. Kate and Lucas did that to Sami when Lucas killed Franco. Look at what Sami, Kate, and Gabi did last year by throwing Nick in the river. Theresa is reacting similarly the way Gabi did after that incident.

I would also like to see a situation where if John comes out of his coma, he and Theresa find a way to work through their issues and become friends in the future. Hey, Sami and John were able to work through their differences even when Sami drugged John (during her time as Stan). That is why I want a way for Theresa to get out of this situation and hopefully get a redemption arc for her character. Whether she moves forward with Brady or not remains to be seen.

I have to agree with SarahBeth and I too love Jen Lilley (Theresa) and my little group here at work does, too. We are hoping that, yes, she is pregnant and that she and Brady are really going to be good for each other. One can only hope.

I want to see SOMETHING happen to Theresa. She gets away with way too much in my opinion. I was not happy when her blackmail of JJ ended with everyone agreeing to keep quiet about it just in case she wanted to make trouble for him, nor was I happy that the Liam storyline ended with Nicole being the town pariah while nobody knows Theresa gave Liam the key to Daniel's apartment, which is much more egregious in my opinion than Nicole shredding the papers. I want all of it to come to light and for Theresa to go to jail, causing a further rift between Hope and the Brady clan because she doesn't give Theresa special treatment. And Theresa being pregnant or not doesn't matter--it's time for her to pay for her crimes. Maybe Nicole can adopt her baby if there is one.

Especially with how selfish Theresa is! If she would blame her supposed "love of her life" for hitting his own father and rendering him comatose, G-d help that baby! Theresa would be an even worse mother than Eve!

Obviously, I'm hoping she ain't pregnant. I want her to pay for her crimes, but not with jail either. Jen Lilley (Theresa) is a fantastic actress, and I do think she can be redeemed down the road, like Nicole (to some degree). Theresa reminds me of Nicole in many ways. But anyways, I'd like to see her with Chad. I think they would be a fun, villainous couple in town.

I have absolutely loved reading this thread and the many opinions that everyone has shared!! I do think that Theresa will end up pregnant although I think there is more to this storyline to be told before we find out she is pregnant. I think Brady will find out that Theresa hit John over the head and he will be VERY angry... I can see him laying into her and I think he will even go so far as to press charges against her. I think that eventually the Salem courts will find Theresa guilty and she will be ready to be sent to the big house in her bright orange jumpsuit but WAIT....she faints and they rush her to the hospital where she and all of Salem find out she is pregnant with Brady's child. This begins a new chapter in Brady and Theresa's relationship.

I absolutely love Jen Lilley (Theresa). She is an amazing actress and person! :) I can not wait to meet her next year!! :clap:

edited to add character's name....JS

Back