Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OT:

Sami and Eric were born in 1984
Brady was born in 1992
Belle was born in 1993
Will was born in 1995

So, for awhile there, Brady, Belle and Will were all small fry together. John and Marlena left for a honeymoon and Brady and Bell were little; when they came back two weeks later, Brady and Belle were teenagers, while they left Will as a little boy.

bradybellejmwedparty99.gif

blacks2001.jpg

bradybellewillfamily98xmas.gif

Here's a rare picture of Marlena (holding Belle), Eric, Sami (holding Will), Carrie (holding Brady) and Austin.

These were all taken from online archives from Beth's Days of Our Lives Page (which is no longer online).

@JS, that's the picture I remember from way back, the last one on the staircase. It's an old thread and we were talking about that age thing. lol

I like the picture on the staircase since it shows all of the little kids (Brady, Belle and Will).

I really miss having the kids around on the show (though I do understand the reasons nowadays). If Days makes it to say, 2016, I'm sure Ciara and Allie will be teens, Theo will still be a kid, and Daniel Rafael will be a 20-something competing with Parker for the love of Jeannie Donovan.

My goodness, in reality, our reality, horny little Sami had Will at eleven. They would not let that one stand, and maybe if they had not soras Sami, we could have had a different Sami. Alison Sweeney would never had qualified as Sami then. Well we missed that train.

One more thing, Jason, perhaps no faster than Abby is aging, perhaps she will be there for the off spring you just mentioned, and give the little girls a run for their money.

Love seeing those pictures. I honestly would love to see Theo and Ciara as teens already.

Back