Brady is so stupid

lonewriter

Reaction score
He knows Theresa the Terrible is capable of framing someone. I don't know why he would even believe the nanny cam. I thought Victor would have cameras all over his house so he should know what really happened. Instead of having high tech security, Victor depends on a cheap nanny cam. Plus, if Brady can't tell the difference between a real wet diaper and one with milk poured in it, then he is a fool.

Yes, she is. A fully trained professional. She is on duty full time. That is why Brady said he would call the agency about letting her go, probably to say why, and to send out other nannies. Wanna bet Theresa will say no to them all, thus assuring that she stays there herself, taking care of their son, and so, she won't have to move out, will she?

Then why did she say today that Theresa had to take Tate because she had class? She was cranky that Theresa said to wait at the park 30 minutes for her because it would make her late.

@leebee.........Hayley was intending to bring Tate back in a bit less than 30 minutes, because she had a class. I think I mentioned elsewhere, it could have been a class in anything. Cooking, knitting, taking care of a child with disabilities, karate, flower arranging. Does not have to mean "school". People do it all the time.
She may have scheduled the class because it was a parent's "time" with the baby.
All the writers wanted was some excuse to have Hayley not in the nursery for a bit, so Theresa could stash her cohort and make the mischief.

It is a real shame, because Theresa would gain a ton of plus points with Brady if she really WAS looking for a larger place. heck, she could maybe find bigger place in bad neighborhood, too far from the Kmansion, too close to the railroad tracks.....lol.

You know, in years gone by with the other Brady players that they have had on the show, I thought he was very sharp, and very intelligent and so good looking and rich. I thought sure with all those traits, the rich part is the part that could be removed the easiest from him, and he would struggle, but he would be ok. I never dreamed they would allow him to live off his Granddad, and lose his smarts. Maybe it had something to do with his second childhood. If so, it is hitting him a low blow, and leaving him disabled. He is just a bit deranged, and I believe it is from the drugs, and drink also. Good luck, Tater Tot.

You know, in years gone by with the other Brady players that they have had on the show, I thought he was very sharp, and very intelligent and so good looking and rich. I thought sure with all those traits, the rich part is the part that could be removed the easiest from him, and he would struggle, but he would be ok. I never dreamed they would allow him to live off his Granddad, and lose his smarts. Maybe it had something to do with his second childhood. If so, it is hitting him a low blow, and leaving him disabled. He is just a bit deranged, and I believe it is from the drugs, and drink also. Good luck, Tater Tot.

Writers have a special way of killing a good thing or good personality.

I wish they would recast Brady with Kyle Lowder again. He has stated in interviews that he is available and wouldn't mind a return to Days. The character was much more likable when Kyle played the role and he has great chemistry with Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe), John and Marlena, etc.

Brady is not a fool but the writers are making him a dummy when it comes to Theresa, then again any woman for that matter I suppose lol. I can't stand the character of Theresa in the first place and I really do not see any redeeming qualities. She is petty and acts like an immature 12 year old. All she has to do is just be a caring and responsible mother to Tate and Brady would most likely be eating from the palms of her hands lol.

I might be wrong here but from what I've read here I don't think Brady actually looked in the diaper, just lifted it. So on that note, how does that qualify him as stupid? Naive and consumed with concern and totally focused on the care and safety of his son has made the light bulb dim a bit. After all of the evil, illegal, nasty, hateful, and yes criminal antics Theresa has pulled off and gotten away with, he is however an idiot for believing little miss psycho. Totally unbelievable scenario for these characters on the part of the DOOL writers.

We didn't see Brady checking the diaper. But chances are, he just lifted it out of the diaper pail to gauge if it was heavy with wetness. I doubt he would've opened the balled-up diaper to look at or sniff the contents. At the moment, he has no reason to suspect it was filled with anything but baby pee.

The thing is, he should have talked to Hayley first thing. Even to question her as to how she could ignore a crying baby, etc. I hate that Anne helped Theresa frame an innocent person.
Theresa really could care less about her son, she only wants to "look" like she cares to Brady. Ugh.

Back