Brady/John?

Jenniferdaysfan

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but why in the world is Brady not in jail? As far as I've seen, everyone thinks that Brady is responsible for John's injuries, including Brady himself. I'm sorry but in the real world Brady would have been arrested and charged with assault.

If bail was granted then he would of had a restraining order placed against him issued by the courts. He would not be allowed to come anywhere near John. And if John dies from his injuries, Brady would be charged with manslaughter.

So why is he walking around as though he never attacked his dad and put him in a coma? (We all know Theresa is the one who hit him), but Brady is also allowed to see his father at the hospital. He is even left alone in his room. I'm confused!

This is Salem! Da Plot! LOL

But I remember Abe saying something about it being self-defense, not enough evidence to the contrary...plus, Brady seemed remorseful and I believe Abe is a friend of his family's, so it made a tad bit of sense why Brady wasn't arrested.

Well I guess because Theresa was the only witness and lied, saying it was self defense, Brady doesn't remember, and John is in a coma.Then there wouldn't be any evidence against Brady. At least until John wakes up and remembers and or Brady suddenly remembers himself! Da da... Daaaah! Lol

When help arrived, Brady was passed out drunk, John was unconscious, and Theresa was the only witness. She claimed self-defense, that John was attacking Brady, and there is no evidence to dispute her word. Brady remembers nothing, only knows what he was told.

John was facing a passed out Brady when he was hit from behind. If he remembers being hit from behind, he would have to remember (I think) that he was facing Brady. And since Theresa lied about Brady hitting John in self defense, her statement will become questionable.

By the time John wakes up and remembers who else was in the room and probably was the one to hit him, Theresa will very possibly be pregnant with John's grandchild so he won't press charges.

Back