Brady

DDDrama

Reaction score
I wonder if I am the only one hating the Brady storyline. Although many views think that he has always been kind of a sad sack, always in and out of love, getting his heart broken, his addition with drugs and alcohol, I cannot say that I thought he was ever as mean-spirited or diabolical as he is now. I, for one, do not like this character assassination.

@DDDrama, I agree with you.

I love the Brady character and Eric Martsolf (Brady) his portrayer. Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) also did a wonderful job, but I have to protest at the crappy writing for him lately.

There are a lot on this site that are extremely venomous when it comes to Brady. I can only hope the new man on staff rectifies the tragic downhill ruination of Brady.

Last edited by a moderator:
The actor portraying Brady is one good looking fellow, & I think the show is always on the lookout for "who can we team him up with next". He & Theresa probably would have worked out long term, but she decided to leave the show. Not too many options, especially as when they bring on a new character, it doesn't seem to work out for TPTB. Sometimes it is like Brady has walked down a standing line of females, ...o.k....that one should be o.k. If not, o.k. that one over there.

In the course of all this, Brady's personality has not only been tarnished, but damaged badly. I am glad he is so concerned always about Holly, but where the heck is Tate?

Back