Buh-bye, Eeyore!!!!

That scene would have been better if it wouldn't have been Eric trying to rescue her. I loved it when Daniel was the eventual rescuer. It was shades of the Daysaster with the correct ending to it. That being Daniel stopped pushing his feelings for Nicole away and didn't give a rip about what others thought about his feelings and Jenn had nothing to do with it.

On another note, I'm thinking Eric may have lost it and is the killer or a second killer. His emotions have been have swung way too far way too fast. He is coming apart at the seams.

Yep, I've been saying that for a while, now. I do believe Eric is the killer. If he is, the actor finally has some very emotional/strong material to work with.

Absent our seeing Eve identify Paige's body, I could speculate that she recovered from the attack, and is being hidden as a means of tricking the killer in some way. She did not really look dead at the scene, but the police made no effort to resuscitate her. :(

She did not really look dead at the scene, but the police made no effort to resuscitate her.
She was on an autopsy table..... that seems pretty dead to me. Also, when the police discover an undeniably dead body, they're not going to waste time trying to resuscitate it. They came in, verified she was dead and called it in.

I was just trying to find a loophole that would make it easier for the writers to bring her back, should they ever want to do so. :) :)

Back