Cal Winters

ShaunP(not ShawnD!)

Reaction score
In today's episode of what random things pop into my head about Days, I suddenly remembered the name Cal Winters but don't remember much of anything at all except something about soundproofing a room for someone he kidnapped? I remember he was a bit crazy but don't really recall the details of who he was involved with or any of the story.

Just read up on his character on another site and some of the pieces are still there in the memory. Must have been the reappearance of Andrew Donovan that clicked it in my mind since it seems Cal was involved in a story with Kimberly and for a short time had her thinking Jeannie/Theresa was his daughter. It's weird how our minds pull random things by association, isn't it?

Cal Winters had been originally involved with Diana Colville (Leo Stark's mother) before she even came to Salem. He was in the military and thought to be dead. Cal showed up in Salem right before Diana and Roman (actually John) got married, saying he and Diana were already married (but they weren't).

He eventually got involved with Kimberly and bribed the doctor say the baby she was carrying (Jeannie Theresa) was his. Eventually the truth came out, that Shane was her father (after she was born).

Cal was sent to prison and never seen/heard from again. (this is all in a nutshell)

Back