Castle

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, wow, did not know it was going to be a 2 parter. Castle has just 1 days to live??? (Now I know he won't die, but will Becket continue to work in D.C. ?

I think she's going to move back to New York. Her new partner played by Lisa Edelstein is only suppose to be on for 3 episodes. Did you not love the playful banter between an engaged Kate and Castle last night. The way they tried to sneak and talk about the case at the golf course. Kate loves working with Rick and I think that's what's going to lead her back to the 12th Precinct and Ryan and Esposito.

What did you think about Pi or Pie or however he spells it since he's not really into spelling lol.

I'm glad no one was around last night when the "to be continued" screen came up, I was yelling at the tv..."NOOOOO!" I agree I think that Beckett will go back to NY that is where she belongs...The four, (Espazido, Ryan, Castle, and Beckett) have such a great chemistry that keeping them in two different cities won't work.

Since the NY folks still there, I figure she'll move back.

I watched the show live and realized with 10 minutes
left a two part show. Bummer.

I'm not too sure about "Pi". I don't think Castle likes him.

One of the actors in DC was on "Bones" last night too.

sophierose, you have a cleaner mouth than I do because I was saying some language I wouldn't want my daughters to hear. Good thing they were already asleep by then.

Pi seems to be about as different from her father as Alexis can get. I'm willing to be that he's just a 'phase' she's going through. I loved the reaction to and conversation right after the proposal.

I too was shocked at the end! Wasn’t expecting it to be continued next week! I laughed at Castle mom she got the heck out of there when Castle saw Pi! They have a great cast of characters it’s a great show!

Back