Catching up...

S

Sparkster

Hi Everybody!!

I'm so sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have just been SO busy between work and taking care of Jaxon that I haven't had much time to hang out on the internet. I've missed "chatting" with you all here! I was on vacation last week which was a much welcome break from my busy life. However, traveling with an almost 8 month old is not easy. LOL. He did pretty well all things considered. It was nice to be at the beach and not have to worry about work for a whole week. But, alas, vacation has ended and it's back to the grind. Being a work-from-home/stay-at-home mom is definitely a challenge. I didn't think it would be a cake walk but it's certainly more difficult than I anticipated. Sigh....somehow I figure it all out.

Jax is doing well. He's soooo close to crawling. He scoots and sort of pushes himself backwards. He just can't figure out how to go forward except every once in awhile he'll just lunge forward to get a toy. He sits up really well and is a good eater. He's up to about 20 lbs now! I can't believe he's going to be 8 months old on Saturday! Is it really only 4 months till he's a year old?? Goes by so fast....

Once I figure out how to attach a picture, I will share some pics of Jax. :p

Ok, here they are!!!

P14.jpg
P12.jpg

Oh my goodness, how absolutely adorable!! Lil0, I was going to ask the same thing about the tooth. Sure looks like one. Sparkster, I'm so glad to see you back. I've been wondering about you. It is easy to understand how you haven't had time to spend on the internet. I bet this little guy keeps you plenty busy all by himself! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Thanks ladies! He's a little charmer for sure! Yes, that's a tooth. He was actually born with that tooth, believe it or not! Very rare but true. He now has the other tooth coming through. So cute!

Sparks.....he is absolutely adorable. I just love when babies are this age and doing all these "firsts". One of mine never did crawl. Seemed just to pull himself along, up on hands & feet. Reminded me of a monkey. LOL. I know you are gonna get lots of laughs to come with different things he will begin doing.
Am I wrong, or does he appear to perhaps have blond hair???

Back