Cb Demira

stefeno-rises

Reaction score
i guess we are assumming it's colleen brady demira..who seemed to have married santoes
i am thinking willingly..i think stefeno lied to shawn sr..his mother was dead..but lil stefeno lied to lil shawn sr that she was alive

i believe
what happens next ,,,,is that santoes kidnapped colleen..making it look as if she jumped to her death..with the limited time santoes had to take her before shawn and mr brady got to the cliff...
santoes finally alone tells her his wife did die.and shows her proof it took a while but colleen finally believed him i guess with proof he then learns it was stefeno who try to distory their love ..well santoes never ever for gave stefeno for what he tryed to do.....hense stefeno saying how loveless his childhood was...then along comes johnny..santoes favorite son and who would inherit the demira's empire
santoes got sick and could not protect lil johnny any more so they both shipped him to the alamaines who shipped him to a monestry where he would be safe..john became a priest

once santoes died ..colleen life was in danger ..stefeno blamed her for loosing his father's love..he shipped her off to a island to die..and she got off by a passing ship years and years later....
he finds john to make sure he never remember who he really is and to get revenge on the bradys for the terrible life he grew up in..in stefeno mind he had to make up to his father..he believe going after the brady's would make him love him like he did john

in the church. that folder ..it was the last will and testiment john black inherits the demira empire( but i recalled stefeno couldn't make up his mind let the bradys find out it will shake up their world..to they should never seee the folder distory it)..heck maybe john does not know he is a demira...this storyline is getting good..i hope it comes like i just said hmmmmmm

i think it happens just like that

ps

i assume that colleen starts kidnapping the people close to marlena that she will finally follow the hints and find them

I don't think Stefano lied because when Santo was confronted with the truth he confessed to Colleen, that is why she left. So, know I think Santo was still married to his wife and she was still alive as Stefano said.

Since Colleen is still alive, what if Stefano's mother is alive? Another twist I would like to write in as well :D

So everyone is guessing CB Dimera is Colleen, but has anyone thought that maybe it's Crystal?

I don't think many of us would think it is Crystal. I like that idea. Maybe Crystal is a daughter of Stefano and Celeste as well that we don't know about? She might have had 2 kids that she gave away besides Lexie?

So everyone is guessing CB Dimera is Colleen, but has anyone thought that maybe it's Crystal?

I agree, it very well could be...I even posted that a while back...or Colleen could have done it on purpose to throw speculation onto the "other" DiMeras... :)

I wondered if she was Celeste's daughter the first time I saw her...

Crystal as Lexie's sister would be great...anything that brings the Carver's back into a major storyline works for me. I miss Lexie.

Crystal as Lexie's sister would be great...anything that brings the Carver's back into a major storyline works for me. I miss Lexie.

I think she and Lexie as sisters would be great!!

And I really think Abe, Roman and Bo are gonna know more about this s/l than they will let on....

Well, we know Lexie is coming back and is supposed to have an important part of a s/l...so maybe Crystal is related to Lexie....the actress that plays Crystal originally was to do 13 weeks but I read that she has been offered a contract.
We also know that Shirley Jones has been cast to play Colleen....so can we assume CB Dimera is Colleen??? Or is that just way too obvious...??? Hmmmm......

Quote>
Or is that just way too obvious...??? Hmmmm......

I'm thinking it's not the obvious one... :) Crystal B. DiMera, maybe???

So I must be the dumbest person on earth. Until I read that CB Dimeria could be Colleen I never thought of it! I can't be the only one...

However I also didn't see Days actually casting Colleen... who goes by their maiden and last name instead of their middle name and last name anyway?

Sounds silly to me~

I think that CB Dimeria is Colleen, and Crystal is lexie's sister. Crystal could be working for Colleen. It would fit her telling Belle she is with family. She is Belle's cousin and taking her to her grandmother. Just a guess. I am usally wrong.

I just dont see how Santo could have known that Colleen was alive? Was that not the entire reason for the vendetta? Because supposedly the Brady family caused Santo to loose his love. I dont know the whole thing just wouldn't make sense if they had gotten married.

It is a little confusing, remember Stefano had that vision in the hospital room of taking care of his father's wishes of taking care of the Bradys once and for all.....so if Colleen did survive and was with Santo, then why Santo write that letter to rid of the Bradys and for Stefano to take on this legacy of hate? (Noticed I avoided the V). Something isn't right with the story and lots of holes need to be filled. I have a feeling none of us will get enough closure or satisfaction on this storyline.

I have to agree that I think Colleen is CB~ Crystal has to be related to Lexi cause there isn't another African American family on the show~sadly. So where is Celeste anyway??? Watching Theo still?

Back