Chad & Abby

eweiner

Reaction score
Chad and Abby had this "code" on the phone conversation. Do you think that there's some way that Chad knows Abby is being held in the island cabin?? I would expect her to go into more active labor very shortly! Some sane and intelligent person will need to be there to help her.

Moving out of Crystal Ball as there is no spoiler here.

True. That "code" was just to say a quick goodbye if she was in trouble. Exactly what she did. So, Chad knows she is not safe, and now has to convince someone to help him find where she is. Too bad he was not able to follow Ben.

I know it's been said before, lots, but... Wow that Billy Flynn (Chad) is a great actor! He shows so many emotions with his facial expressions.

edited to add character's name - please remember that not everyone knows the real names of the actors who play the various characters - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Chad now knows Abby is in trouble. I believe he confides in Rafe, and probably JJ gets involved as well. ShaSha

I assume that Rafe has already played doctor (um, I mean delivered a baby) in his role as a police officer. (she says innocently)

I guess Ben is really off his game. He didn't even put that call on speaker so he could hear Chad's end of the conversation. Chad is like Mighty Mouse, here I come to save the day!!! :clap:

So, I have a feeling that the entire month of November is going to comprise of only 2 Salem days, maybe 3. It's still less than 24 hours since the wedding and Ben kidnapping Abby and as of today's episode it appears to still be daytime so I think we might be in for a looooonnnngggg night. LOL.

I assume that Rafe has already played doctor (um, I mean delivered a baby) in his role as a police officer. (she says innocently)

Perhaps, but it would have to be a newly acquired skill, since he was pretty freaked out over the idea of having to deliver Sami's baby on his own shortly after he arrived back in 2008.

Just an aside......but the actor who plays Ben is evidently dropping his last name of Wilson (Robert Scott Wilson) and now just going by the name Robert Scott.

I really like Chad & Abby together, certainly hope Abby can wiggle out of Ben's clutches.

Back