Chad and Abby (actors)

Churris

Reaction score
I just watched Friday's episode (8/7/15). Wow don't know about everybody else but I think the actors who play Abby and Chad did an amazing job with those scenes. Chad's performance was great, I feel. I found myself saying no pick him pick him. You could really see Chad's hurt in his eyes. By the way the last scene, when Chad walks in TBD and sees Abby and Ben hugging, was awesome. I really loved Chad in this scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I wanted her to pick Chad so badly. I mean it is painfully obvious that it is Chad that she wants to be with. It shouldn't matter what the paternity test said. She shouldn't run to be with Ben just because she thinks that the baby is his.

Guess I'm not surprised, though. These writers. :rolleyes:

Billy Flynn (Chad) has definitely grown on me. I didn't like him very much when he started. I believe he has grown as an actor.

I searched high and low for this post. This is a flashback post to September 19, 2014, which is when I was sold on Billy Flynn's version of Chad.

Ben and Chad, with T thrown in, was kind of funny to me. Chad's "15 minutes....tick tock" was maybe funnier than it should have been. He's so arrogant and rude but it actually suits him. His "bottom of the barrel" comments towards Sonny choice of staff and Abby's choice in guys, again, arrogant and rude, but completely something a Dimera would say about someone they deem beneath them.....

Too bad Chad wasn't aware that Ben can get a little handsy in intense situations where he tends to let his fists to the talking for him. I don't see these two sharing laughs together anytime soon. What I do see though is maybe TPTB trying to recreate a younger EJ/Sami/Rafe dynamic with Chad/Abby/Ben. You have the bad seed entitled Dimera, the straight-laced good guy who's quick to defend, and the woman in the middle they both want.
"So he is housebroken" - Chad about Ben :rotfl:(again I shouldn't but it was funny)

Had I known then what I know now, I wouldn't have drawn the comparison of Ben to Rafe because Rafe would never propose to another woman just to keep her from another man. He'd just walk away and keep his dignity.

This is so true!! Except that Chad does have (I think) a sense of goodness in him even though he rarely shows it. And when it comes to Abby, I believe it's clear that he does love her more than anything and right now he's suffering her loss. Wait until he figures out the entire situation, and he will. I'm hoping he somehow gets the news directly from the hospital "testing kitchen".

Had I known then what I know now, I wouldn't have drawn the comparison of Ben to Rafe because Rafe would never propose to another woman just to keep her from another man. He'd just walk away and keep his dignity.

Rafe would also never be so controlling of a woman and put a tracking device on her phone. But I enjoyed your original post then and still do now. :)

I was never a big Chad fan either with Casey Deidrick in the role, especially with the brain tumor bit. I actually preferred her with Cameron. But now she and Billy Flynn (Chad) just ooze chemistry. And there are great storyline possibilities ahead for these 2. Imagine Stefano at the Horton Christmas with Jennifer.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

The angst, the looks and stolen glances with these two are killing me! The raw emotion, pain and love, they have expressed it all without even needing to say a word. I really hope they don't get screwed up like every other couple I have liked in recent years.

Chad is definitely to Abigail what Jack was to Jennifer. Her first and true love. I have even been watching the similarities of how the way she kisses Chad and he her in a lot of scenes is very similar to classic Jack and Jennifer.scenes. Too many to name but even in their behaviours. I just don't know who to compare Ben to just yet. LOVE them:love:

The scenes yesterday were a pleasant surprise and her reveal to him about the baby melted and broke my heart. They love each other so much especially Chad but I love their honesty. No secrets between them, imagine that. I can't wait for more they are both knocking it out of the park.:clap:

Back