Chad and Abby

I'm another who is applauding Chad for letting Abby go due to Stefano's interference. Smart move. I just wish he'd told Sonny about Stefano wanting them together, so that Abby could get wind of it and make sure she steers clear.

Now, I don't have the hate on for Ben that some of y'all do, but I get it. And I don't like the tracker app thing - that was a poor obsessive move on Ben's part. he needs to get that app off her phone, or Abby needs to find it and blame Chad for it (which would make me happy, especially if Chad took the lumps and didn't deny it).

Since this will be my only time posting here I should make it count. I think Chad made the decision to end things with Abby after his discussion with Stefano. I think the second he walked in the room and found his father there all the warning signals were flashing. Abby being on the phone with Ben when he walked into the garden was not what made him end things with her.

To me at least, there were a lot of things leading up to this Chad and Stefano's conversation on the plane. When he asked his father why he was so interested in his being with Abby and Stefano being evasive as usual. The morning after his night with Abby and Chad's thoughts of what would happen if he told her of his suspicions regarding his father's interest in her. Chad knows Stefano wants something from Abby. He did the only thing he felt he could do in sending her away.

Do I think Chad and Abby will be able to stay out of each other's orbit for too long? No crazy as this may sound to some people, Chad and Abby make a much better couple than Abby and Ben. They have a great chemistry that I don't see in Abby's relationship with Ben. Chad does love her, and that is why he did what he did. Ben putting that tracking app on Abby's phone I believe was the first step in that relationship coming to an end.

I don't like any of them together or apart, but when you get to the point that you are even thinking about tracking your girlfriend, maybe you should think about ending that relationship.

Tired of Abby running back and forth, just leave Ben and choose Chad.

Chad is a scumbag if the only way he could send Abby off was to insult her.

Seems to me that Abby just keeps coming around, using any excuse to see Chad. Yes, Chad was very insulting, very insulting. But that was the only way for him to discourage her.
Want to bet she will probably STILL come to see him? She will make up some flimsy excuse....mark my words. LOL

I don't believe that Ben actually loves Abby compared to Chad. Everytime I see Ben, he seems to be more interested in having sex with her than actually spending quality time with her. He is unraveling and the real Ben is beginning to appear. Will be interesting to see what kind of a past he has.

Ben makes me want to fast-forward to the next scene. There is something so annoying about him, don't know exactly what, perhaps it's the way he tilts his head with that sort of arrogant look or his ultra-quick temper or how he literally hovers over Abigail - oh yes I do know - it's all those things. But to put that app on her phone made it official: He's a jerk.

Well holy smokes, I can't believe it. At the pace this show goes, I thought it would take weeks for Boring Ben to find out and boy did he find out in spades. The funny part is the goon checks the ground and Boring Ben was right behind him, as if he had some sort of spy stealth superpowers. I'm glad he didn't fart and blow his cover.

But wow, I am shocked that the cat was let out of the bag so quickly. And what's even better was Boring Ben hearing Chad exclaim to Stefano "the show's over". Meaning him telling Abby it meant nothing to him was all a show.

I think Ben is going to keep what he overheard to himself and it's going to eat away at him and at some point he is gonna lose it on Abby.

Back