Chad and ??????

SarahBeth

Reaction score
While I do wish that Abby would just get off her high horse and get back with Chad, it sure was nice to see Melanie have a grown up conversation with him. It was a nice reminder of what Melanie was before she became the overgrown toddler. It was reminiscent of her and Philip when it was just the two of them in a scene.

And back to Abby. I wonder if she's starting to realize that the standard she held Chad to was ridiculous. She was holding Ben to that same standard and is now seeing that he can't even meet it. So she should be with Chad because there's no such thing as perfect and Chad is head over heels for her.

I like Abigail and Chad together. SO much more entertaining than her relationships with Cameron and Ben, and EJ is dead so that isn't an option anymore. There's just so much chemistry with her & Chad. I do wonder, though, if once her kisses with him are revealed, along with Ben's secret, which will inevitably lead to her and Ben splitting, if Clyde and Ben will hatch up a revenge plan against her and Chad, starting a war with the DiMeras.

Abby is annoying to me, I like Melanie and I love her with Brady, I know I'm the minority on that, I love the character of Chad but I don't know who I'd like to see him with, but I think he needs a pairing, hmmmm

edited to delete spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS

I'd like to see Serena with Chad. I'm soooo tired of Abby. I did enjoy his scenes with Melanie though, but I dislike her and wouldn't be sad if she trucked out of Salem for a bit. If she left and came back and NEVER had scenes with Daniel/Maggie, I'd love her with Chad.

Back to Serena, I want this dumb Xander/Eric thing over but I think they're both grey characters who could work together. And he'd never take over her company and she didn't sleep with his brother!! (At least not that we know of!!) LOL

I'm Team Chad and Abby. In fact they're one of the few things I like about the show right now. I think Abby is with Ben because he represents something that is good and safe. However that is extremely boring. Chad is a good person deep down but fears becoming just like his siblings and father. Abby would keep him from going down that path. That's why they get my vote.

Well, it will be interesting to see if Paige will dump JJ and perhaps....well, who knows? These present writers really don't care to keep any one couple together, but Chad is such a good and strong actor, he needs someone equal, or at least nearly equal.
Right now, Chad is very conflicted.......about himself, his place in his family, and the kind of man HE really wants to be. He is smart, able to think on his feet, and clearly has a thing for Abby.

Back