Chloe should die!

And that only showed how needy Nicole still is...as the song says.....:"looking for love in all the wrong places". Yes, Nicole is rash, impulsive, desperate, but who could blame her at the hearing when Justin did such a poor job repping her.

The fact remains that Chloe signed a contract, agreeing to turn over the baby as soon as it was born. She did not do that. Yes, she had a stroke, but should have done so the minute she woke up. She did not. Chloe had not yet bonded with the baby at all. She only had delivered it, and told Nicole to name it. She should have right there told Nicole it was her baby.

I would not want Holly around Deimos either, but that was not Chloe's call. Heck, with all that Deimos has been doing, Nicole would have opted out before Holly was a month or two old. And if it had not been for Nicole.........and for Deimos & Brady, Chloe might have died.

I have always liked Chloe......but think she is another character ruined with terrible story. Chloe was playing God from the getgo.

When I saw that big happy smile from Chloe when she heard the decision, and saw her eyeball rolling at Nicole, I had the feeling that she did not do this for Holly's sake at all. She did not seem at all upset about what she did to Nicole, and if she was really her good friend, she would have shown a little more compassion for Nicole's pain because she knows that is real.

But no, she was just smug and smarmy and kinda crazy looking and sounding, if you ask me. I think she just did this because Deimos dumped her for Nicole, plain and simple. All her commentary about Deimos and she seems to forget that she was all set to run off with him and make him Parker's new daddy.

Let's not kill off Chloe. She's certainly the bad actor now, but down the road, with better writing, she could be a useful part of a good plot. As for her actions, she is now the typical surrogate who's had second thoughts and wants to back out of an agreement. Her rationale is her extreme Deimosphobia. The real test of Chloe's character will come when Nicole inevitably breaks it off once and for all with Victor's little brother or one of his many enemies sends him to join Isabella in the family mausoleum. If Chloe then still won't give Nicole the baby, Justin should hire a small army of private investigators to document Chloe's erratic behavior, all the cheap affairs the diva has with Windy City lounge lizards, and all the times she dumps the children on Nancy or some babysitter to go partying in the Chicago bar and club scene. Once they have ample documentation of Chloe's unfitness as a parent, they can go back to court and win the case.

Chloe has had Parker staying with his grandparents for an unusually long period of time. When she recovered from her stroke, one would think she would have wanted to see him immediately. Heck, at the time, Craig was staying with him in Chloe's place outside Chicago. Nancy could have brought him, but not even a mention. And now he has gone with his grandparents back to New York. Hey, I really like Craig & Nancy, but Parker's mother is ignoring him. There is NO excuse for Chloe to not have Parker with her now.......but ...she is showing no interest in being his mother at all.

I'm tell y'all the same thing I told my Days' buddies at work. I wanted to rip my big tv off the wall and pull her through and beat the living you-know-what out of her. I never wish anybody dead but she was a real smug witch.

And I really wanted to smack the arrogant look off that judge's face too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Justin is just as much to blame, he didn't bring up Chloe's past or the fact she doesn't have a job and only got custody of her son after his father died. She is not a good mother as Tinker Belle made her out to be. I hope Belle never comes back to Salem. I'm just tired of Nicole being happy. Today Chloe said she just wants Nicole to be happy. How?? She lost everything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chloe is forever ruined. She's mad that Deimos dropped her like a hot potato when Nicole found him at Chloe's and told him that Kate was framing her for his murder and Chloe hasn't gotten over that. I also think that deep down she almost feels like since Daniel is Holly's father that makes her their baby, especially since Parker is their son.

I think she's fooled herself into believing she is Holly's mother in a delusional way with her going so far as to begin nursing her. I think she thought the judge would not want to separate a nursing baby as well. But in my opinion it was quite creepy of her to do so. Death is too good of a fate for Chloe.

Back