Christmas memories, Part 2

If they can devote an entire show to a silly Halloween thing, I really wish they'd devote an entire show to Christmas instead of the 30 second ornament hanging and the discussion of reading the Christmas story at the hospital. They could devote an entire show to that and not move a single storyline which is fine. Nothing was moved today but a crate of tomatoes.

These Christmas memories are great, but at least once, I wish there'd be a festive Christmas at the DiMansion with tree ornaments for Stefano, Santo, EJ, Tony, Andre, Kritter, bratty Rachel, Chad, Bart, Rolf, Harold, the pawns, etc. There could also be a sumptuous dinner presided over by EJ, while the guests express unChristmas sentiments about those who hold la Famiglia in low regard.

That scene with Kristen, Susan, Sister Mary Moira and Thomas Banks had to have been such a pain in the neck to tape, since they needed Eileen Davidson (Kristen, etc.) and 3 other stand-ins, then had to tape it multiple times with Eileen playing each role while the stand-ins were used for the backs and sides of the other characters each time.

That caption is misleading. I just watched the clip of that episode and all of those people were not at Tom and Alice's house. That's just the cast posing in the Horton living room set.

The only ones at the ornament hanging were Tom, Alice, Mickey, Maggie, Mike, Jennifer, Sarah, Scotty, with guests Faith and Emilio.

Back