Ciara is a brat, as well as.........

Hope is letting that girl get away with all kinds of snottiness and has been for some time now. Hope needs to step up and be the parent since she's the only parent Ciara has had for the last couple years. I was floored that Hope made Ciara donate those jewelry store earrings to charity and didn't march her right back to Sami and return them.

I love Ciara but I agree it was over the line with her demanding that Aiden & Hope not date - especially since she and Chase seemed to be scheming to get them to dance together.

I'm hoping this is a blip but with these writers, who knows? Character histories and motivations change on a dime.

I think Ciara and Chase thought it was funny to get their parents to dance together at the gala, but that doesn't mean either of them has thought through what it would mean if their parents were actually in a relationship. Plus, when Ciara did her whole, "No no not you!" thing, I don't think it was against Aiden specifically. I think she was upset to find out her mom was dating ANYONE and would have reacted the same no matter who it was.

And yes, the fact that Theresa, Sami and Kristen are Ciara's favorite grown-ups is very disturbing. I think she was also hanging out with Rory and Bev at JJ's post-sentencing party.

Allie seems more like a child than Ciara (Child of the corn apparently). She was cute looking for her doll. Meanwhile Ciara Alice should have her middle name revoked. She was practically demanding to stay with the grownups instead of helping Allie look for her doll. What a little snot. :(. I assume they/writers think it's more unexpected for a child of Bo and Hope to be crude, rude and crass instead of a child of Sami.

I could not believe the way they had her act today, but it is in character with how she has been. She tried to manipulate going to California (like that was ever going to happen). Hope does needed to punish her, not reward with a treat.

Interesting how she spoke to Aiden about the flowers and roll, but he did smooth her over. She is going to be trouble.

Back