Ciara/Wyatt

I totally suspect Claire. How else would Wyatt know *everything* about Ciara to be the "perfect guy"? That or he's some sort of stalker. Either way, he's totally not what he purports to be.

I suspect it's someone, and yeah, probably Claire. She's the only brat it could be. It was obvious someone was clueing in Wyatt when he keeps knowing weird things about Ciara that know one would know.

Example: how she likes her latte. That she likes fishing. They said that one answer together at the same time "oh, we're so in tune and alike". I'm more annoyed that this isn't real. Ciara deserves real. Claire is just a spoiled brat. I'm so grossed out by Theo/Claire doing the horizontal mambo. Come on, Days, really? I mean, REALLY?!

really.jpg

Theo is the only one who knows Ciara that well. I wonder is Claire got information from him or he was tricked into giving it?

When Ciara was talking about the kind of music she liked, that was not the same as her friends (country, I think) and he also liked the same kind,,,,,,,lol, very obvious.

I'm not sure Claire is clever enough to pull something like this off. The way she is written right now is more of a Sami Jr type and her modus operandi is scheming. This isn't really that much of a scheme per se, more like a bad blind date.

Well the actor who played Zack in Hope's dream as a grown man is the same actor of now Wyatt who is dating Zack's sister Ciara. Interesting.

No different than Alison Sweeney (Sami) playing Adrienne as a little girl in flashbacks before being hired as Sami years later. Days has reused many actors for different roles.

I think it's Claire, too. She really gets under my skin so I hope her payback comes soon. Seems ironic that Claire grows up to be the schemer. I would have bet that Ciara was moving in that direction based on how she was played by the previous actress. (who was delightful, by the way) before the SORAS of the youngsters. This Ciara bores me most of the time but Claire is a such a pain with very few redeeming qualities. I even prefer Jade to her.

Back