Citizens of West Texas, for their safety from explosions

Days Pretender

Reaction score
Please pray for the residents of West, Texas, who just went through the explosions, and with so much going on in the city even to this hour, The condition of the area is so in need of prayer... We need to give special attention to not only the fire, the explosions, the chemicals, but also the coming severe weather, and pray that the residents make it through the storms with minimal damage, and chemical rain that is bound to hit them... The rain picks up the chemicals near the fire, and drops the chemicals where it gets heavy enough from water vapors, and we think of it as rain.... We can all give up some love, and reassurance to the Texans through our Lord Jesus Christ....

It's only a couple of hours from my house. I've driven through there before, it's a sad day. Lots of people injured, 5 to 15 deaths, a lot of homes were destroyed and everyone who worked there is now unemployed. They need all the prayers they can get.

My prayers are for safety of all ourfriends in Texas Illinois and Boston. I hope everyone (and families) are all safe. In my prayers also is that God please relieve all from all the tragedies that occur. I hope you all have a pleasant peaceful evening.

My heart is breaking for all of those who are suffering tonight. I can't imagine all the pain that is being felt. Our prayers and kind thoughts go out to all. What a hard time we are living in.

As anyone else been thinking about other plants like make fertilzer
exploding? This one was in a small town. Are there others in bigger towns?

We know bomb makers use fertilizer to make bombs.
Is there a way to make fertilizer safer so this can't happen again.
Why hasn't anything been done before now since it's being used to make bombs?

Back