C'mon...let's rant...

Eve really needs to leave Salem and take Paige with her. Neither character serves much purpose other than for fans to fast forward their scenes.

:rotfl::rotfl:So True!!!!

What I don't understand about this Eve thing... Eve had an "out" because Paige mistakenly thinks the mystery man was Daniel. So why was she so quick to convince Paige that wasn't the case, then bother JJ about how Paige can't find out? :rolleyes:
I agree, but perhaps she convinced Paige that wasn't the case because, knowing how nosy her daughter is, she was likely to start spreading what she believed happened and then everything would be cleared up...and Paige would keep trying to find out who the mystery man was. My initial thought was this: why wouldn't Paige assume it was just a random dude that came over for a hookup that she doesn't know? With all these hookup apps on smartphones nowadays, it wouldn't be surprising, especially knowing Eve.

@soaphead.....I appreciate your opinion....and agree about Abby being with 3 different guys in this year. But, Aiden & Hope met last January, and neither one has been "in bed" with anyone in all this time, and have slowly been getting to know each other. Just M\Y opinion, but there was no rushing to hit the sheets with this couple.

I really detest this EVe/JJ "thing" going on.
I remember when Kate & Daniel slept together, and she kept following him around insisting that Chelsea never find out. Over and over and over. And I think Eve is going to do the same sort of thing. She already is hounding JJ., showing up at his home, outside wherever he is......Ugh.

And then Chelsea dumped Daniel and left when she found out. If there can be ANYTHING good about a repeat storyline, I'm hoping that Paige dumps JJ and leaves Salem when she learns, just as Chelsea did.

One of my biggest complaints is something I just realized. With all the holidays coming up or that have passed (Halloween, Thanksgiving approaching), Days doesn't do much, or have anything happy. On B&B, probably on the other soaps too, there's usually some fun during those holidays, something positive. B&B had that fun date between Liam & Ivy on Halloween, with a Thanksgiving banquet coming up as well. Days did nothing for Halloween, and I doubt Thanksgiving will be that big either. I know they do the Christmas episode well, usually, but there's still not enough holiday cheer.

I really don't like that they missed the boat with writing for Chrishelle Stause (Jordan/Tammy Sue) and True O'Brien (Paige). They should have had Paige be the daughter of therapist Dr. Norman (Sydney Penny) Just my opinion.
Still hoping her father is really Frankie .

Dr. Norman was at the rehab facility where Carly went in 2011. She was only on for a handful of episodes.

penny_sydney.jpg

It took me awhile to place the name; I had forgotten about her, too.

But she really could be Paige's mother; they look like mother and daughter. My aunt even asked me if the girl playing Paige was Sydney Penny's daughter when she started on Days.

th
th

The one on the left is Sydney Penny, the one on the right is True O'Brien (Paige).

It's funny when Sydney Penny was Paige's age, she was on a short lived Gidget revival called The New Gidget. She played Gidget's teenage niece. Paige does remind me of her now that I think back.

Back