C'mon...let's rant...

I agree with all of it plus. The sets are so bad. I could do the whole show in my house and make it look different. I'm tired of the light fixture in every room. John had to leave the one hospital room so Paul could take it. Everyone hangs around the same park bench telling secrets. Too many things are happening that are so stretched out and boring. Too many secrets. TOO MANY SECRETS.

I don't mind a good Jim Reilly type of story that would put us on the edge of our seats. The most interesting character lately to me is hyper Anne and her interaction with Marlena was hilarious. I like that they FINALLY found a purpose for Kayla's character. By the way, isn't it strange that Paige doesn't seem to realize that JJ's aunt Kayla is her step grandmother's sister?:confused: Oh and yeah though the tight mini skirts are sexy it is too over the top. Or should I say too above the knee.:rotfl:

edited to write out text-speak abbreviation....JS

Oh, gosh, I really do not want to see ANY kind of Reilly-esque type stories. Now Hitchcockian type would definitely be edge of seat. Reilly was all shock value, period. And mostly disgusting type stories, in my opinion. Mystery & suspense were the things that made Hitchcock stories so lasting, and still scary & suspenseful today.

And here we are - mid-November, and the Salemites are in the mid-west, dressing like they live in CA. LOOL

STOP making everyone so evil, not everyone in the world is grumpy conniving etc. Days of Our Anger. Geez getting tired of Brady being mad all the time, Jeannie Theresa conniving all the time, every single character gets a bee in their bonnet over the least little thing...getting tiresome. A little joy now and then would be nice. I know I'm talking to a brick wall aka Corday/Days but geeeeeeez:angry:See now you've got me mad too.
:wink:

I am past sick and tired of Brady and his rotten snot filled rants. Why anyone would want to be around him is a mystery. He never learns his lesson and feels nothing is his own damn fault. The next time he opens his yap I hope someone shoves one of JJ's donuts down his throat so he will mellow out. It's either that or a crap sandwhich. Then again since tptb are going down the beyond reality direction I wish an anvil dropped on his head.

It's exhausting We used to have a birth, a sweet date, celebrating an anniversary etc. now it's gloom and doom all day everyday. Just my opinion, but Hope and whatisname Aiden ... are rushing it. Why why why must it be so rushed to hit the sheets? Geez, to me, they just now are falling in love.

While I'm on a rant . Abby and Ben and the smack smack sounds of their kissing :sick::sick:x 100000000000. Abby. Was she virgin for so long (according to her), is she trying to make up for it? Break a record? They should write in a health scare for her make her think she has an STD (sexually transmitted disease). Yeah, I'm a prude and proud of it. She's been with 3 guys within a year, yes I know to some that's nothing. In my opinion she is getting a little loose and Days should have some morals or let Eve pimp her out and she could just go for it all. Abby needs some respect for herself.

edited to write out text-speak phrase...JS

Don't care about Abby and Ben. I don't have a problem with Hope and Aiden, they are old enough to know what they want. Eve needs to leave, so does her wimpy and pathetic daughter. Dr. Dan needs to take a vow of celibacy along with Brady. The only characters I see getting interesting in the near future are Theresa and and perhaps, Hope and Aiden. Maybe Chad also, but NOT with Jordan. She needs to go away also.

@soaphead.....I appreciate your opinion....and agree about Abby being with 3 different guys in this year. But, Aiden & Hope met last January, and neither one has been "in bed" with anyone in all this time, and have slowly been getting to know each other. Just M\Y opinion, but there was no rushing to hit the sheets with this couple.

I really detest this EVe/JJ "thing" going on.
I remember when Kate & Daniel slept together, and she kept following him around insisting that Chelsea never find out. Over and over and over. And I think Eve is going to do the same sort of thing. She already is hounding JJ., showing up at his home, outside wherever he is......Ugh.

What I don't understand about this Eve thing... Eve had an "out" because Paige mistakenly thinks the mystery man was Daniel. So why was she so quick to convince Paige that wasn't the case, then bother JJ about how Paige can't find out? :rolleyes:

I'm really disappointed and annoyed that JJ's conversation with Daniel amounted to nothing. I know, par for the course on this show, but I would have liked JJ confiding in Daniel to actually be him confiding in him and not him building up to telling the story only for only half of it to get out. I also have this sinking feeling that they're going to return JJ to doing self-destructive things all the time which I don't want to see.

I think the Aiden and Hope storyline is paced just fine. They are mature, experienced adults who know what they want and need. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that Hope never talks about her sons. It's always Bo or Ciara. I want to see her have a conversation with Aiden about Zack and also mention Shawn-Douglas. Yesterday she said she loved her child instead of saying she loved her children. That's just not realistic dialogue for her.

Eve really needs to leave Salem and take Paige with her. Neither character serves much purpose other than for fans to fast forward their scenes.

Poirot I agree they have known each other for plenty of time but...lol maybe it's the way it's written it just seems like they just had their first date a few episodes ago and already wanting to make love. It is just my opinion that they could have had a few more dates :wink: but I digress because Days time is in the Twilght Zone. Being a Bo/Hope fan maybe my subconscious is hurting. lol Honestly it does make me a little sad to see her move on.

Soaphead, I agree with you. That's why when Aiden professed his love, I thought it was rather sudden. But to Poirot's point, it has almost been a year that they've known each other and they are older and experienced. So, I'm ok with the pace for now. Now my 32 year old cousin on the other hand, she just got married and had a baby after knowing her husband less than 3 years. Never had a serious relationship before that. I thought that was a bit more concerning.:)

Back