SPOILER !! Coming to Salem.....

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently SOD has confirmed that Linsey Godfrey will be arriving in Salem playing Sarah Horton, Maggie's daughter. Because Mickey was sterile, Maggie decided to go the surrogacy route, it ended up that Neil Curtis was the sperm donor. Evidently when it was revealed Neil was the daddy, Sarah left town shortly thereafter, moving to Memphis with Melissa.

37724645_1197427527066186_6393592882099388416_n.jpg

It'll be interesting to see her interact with Eve, who nearly killed Sarah when she hit her with a car.

Linsey Godfrey was on B&B as Caroline Spencer. In real life, she's a cancer survivor, and has a cancer ribbon tattoo on the back of her neck. And a few years ago, she was hit by a car and had both legs broken. They wrote it into her storyline on B&B.

I thought Sarah and Melissa moved to Nashville? Susan and Will lived in Memphis, 200 miles away from Nashville.

Can you imagine what would have happened if Sarah or Melissa would have wandered into Suspicious Minds and saw Will? Would they have recognized him? I mean, Melissa met Will in 2010 during either Mickey's or Alice's funeral.

Also thought Nashville, in fact could swear it was Nashville...... but SOD said Memphis.........Maybe they are wrong, and next issue or 2 will have notes from readers correcting them.
Also, there is speculation that she may either be headed for another notch in Brady's bedpost......or possibly, a new love interest for Eric!!! Stay tuned.

(Aside.....but maybe the writers don't realize Memphis and Nashville are two different cities in Tennessee??? Should we send them a map? Might show them how boarding a ship in Toronto and ending up in the Pacific via the same ship might be a tad ridiculous - yes, old storyline)

Interesting.... so a couple of questions..... will Victor hate her right off the bat??? will Maggie have any scenes with her?? what age group will she fit in? Hope, Jen Jen, Eve? or the Abby, Gabi? because it won't be believable Ciara, Claire group.....
is this Brady's newest love?

Thanks Robin for the information. She is a good actress going by her role on B&B [mentioned by JS]. Let's hope she is for Eric because I cannot wait to see Brady have a new semi-permanent bed partner! :rolleyes:

Yes and Sarah and Eve will be fighting over Brady reigniting their feud from years ago, I'm sure. AND, Sarah will be THE one that Brady has always been searching for. LOL!

Hmmmm........will be interesting to see how this plays out.

She looks a bit young to be playing Maggie's daughter though. Lisa Trussel (Melissa) looks more like the age she should be to be playing Maggie's daughter.

Actually, Sarah was born in 1981, lol. So should be late 30s. Yes, she got SORAS'd back then, but can be whatever age now. She was artificial insemination, thought to be Evan Whyland's, but in the end, just before she left, it was revealed Neil Curtis (DOCTOR) was the dad. And in case you are wondering about Dr. Curtis, he went on rounds one day, never to be seen again. LOL

Why, do Maggie and Sarah know each other? :sarcasm:
Those were my thoughts exactly. It might make for a good scene if Sarah lit into Maggie for her neglect of her real children and her past obsessing over Summer Townsend, her surprise daughter (maybe) and psycho mermaid whom Brady foolishly dragged back to Salem from a California beach. On the subject of surprise children, perhaps Maggie should start a support group for such people and their instant offspring.

Actually, Sarah was born in 1981, lol. So should be late 30s. Yes, she got SORAS'd back then, but can be whatever age now. She was artificial insemination, thought to be Evan Whyland's, but in the end, just before she left, it was revealed Neil Curtis (DOCTOR) was the dad. And in case you are wondering about Dr. Curtis, he went on rounds one day, never to be seen again. LOL
Would love to see Dr. Curtis back! He always reminded me of Oscar the Grouch with those eyebrows, lol.

interesting.......She evidently has been filming since some time in May.......2 mos.......but nary a pic or mention from any cast members. When the suits says keep the lip zipped, and watch what you post, esp. pics.......they are not kidding.

Question. I knew Mickey was infertile. But, was Maggie also unable to have children? Why the surrogate? Why couldn't she carry the baby? Did she just not want to and felt surrogacy was a better option. Who did carry the baby?

Back