Continuation of Chloe's Aunt

gapeach

Reaction score
Okay... I have never written anything before, but thought I would give it a shot. I am continuing with bookworm's story picking up with Victor and Brady.

Victor calls one of his spies at Titan. “Steve, do you have everything in place for the next board meeting?”

“Mr. Kiriakis, everything is as you wanted it”, replied Steve.

“Wonderful, it will be so good to get the company back from Brady. But since he has been doing such an outstanding job running the company, I am going to offer him the position of President.”

Victor has worked his magic and once again controls Titan as CEO. He and Brady have worked out their differences and Brady is continuing to run the company as he has been since the ‘takeover’.

Brady: “Grandfather, thank you for allowing me to continue to run Titan, even though I temporarily took it away from you.”

Victor: “Brady, I am just doing what is right. I was very upset with you for the way you handled things, but thinking back, I realize that I would have handled things exactly the same way. Your mother would have been proud of the way you have handled yourself and even prouder of the fact that we have worked out our differences.”

Brady: “You mean she would be proud of YOU for finally realizing that everything didn’t have to be done YOUR way for things to work.”

Victor chuckling, “You are right as usual.”

Brady: “Changing topics here, what is going on with you and Maggie?”

“Well, we have a date next weekend and are taking things one step at a time.” Victor remarked.

Meanwhile, at Chez Rouge Maggie talking to Julie about Victor.

Julie: “Aunt Maggie, I have heard through the grapevine that you and Victor are getting pretty chummy. What is going on with you two?”

to be continued

Right on Gapeach! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading rest of the story!!

Back