Could be...

Moira

Reaction score
I cannot remember how long Jordan has been gone but it is entirely possible she might come back to town with a toddler in hand. Then Sami could show up ready to deliver or with a newborn. This would throw the proverbial monkey wrench big time into Rafe's romance with Hope.

Jordan had moved on from Rafe and was actually with Chad before she left town. If she has a child, it would more likely be Chad's than Rafe's.

Not necessarily. They had that one night together before Jordan left where they danced in HTS and kissed. It would be really easy for them to say they spent the night together after that and just never showed it. That's an easy rewrite. Or they could say Rafe visited her sometime in the past couple years.

I'm glad Jordan is back, she was always mousey and boring but once Clyde showed up in town she got real bad and tough, actually becoming an interesting character before she left town, glad we can see more of that with her defending Ben against mainly Hope. I see Jordan and Hope fighting over Ben and Rafe.

Not necessarily. They had that one night together before Jordan left where they danced in HTS and kissed. It would be really easy for them to say they spent the night together after that and just never showed it. That's an easy rewrite. Or they could say Rafe visited her sometime in the past couple years.
After making Bo, the mime, the father of Hope's baby, we fans will swallow almost anything they throw at us. :) Actually, we could have Sami returning with an infant, and Jordan with a pre-schooler, both of whom resemble Rafe. Now, wouldn't that bring Hope down a notch?!?!?!?

I think during this return with Jordan she will finally air publically Clyde raped her as a teenager. She kept that secret to protect Ben, but might be her way to remove him from Clyde's influence. Ben killing Clyde for Jordan's rape would be some soap opera drama.

I'm hopeful to see more character growth this time around. It was starting when she left the show last time. She and Rafe never did it for me...but, I'd be open to a pairing again to see how it goes. Although, I don't really mind the Hope/Rafe pairing and him being a role model for Ciara. He's good at raising other people's children...in most cases he does better than the actual parent. Haha! And, what I REALLLLLLY hope doesn't happen is the continuation of the feud with Kate. I do NOT need another excuse for Kate to hog the screen. What is the writer's obsession with her character??? Overall, looking forward to return.

Back