Counting down the Days til annoying Paige story ends

Daysdegrassi

Reaction score
Ugh I really can't wait for the new writers to take hold. This Paige storyline is just really dumb, annoying, bland, stupid, boring, dull...any way to describe it as utter crap. The character is almost as insufferable as her mother and Theresa. Wait till you see her today...you'll know what I mean.

She has always been annoying, I never liked her but lately, she is working my last nerve, she claims she doesn't care what JJ does yet she keeps following him around just to keep calling him a cheater. JJ needs to put a restraining order against the nutcase. Eve needs to stop worrying about getting even with Jen Jen and worry about her crazy daughter. I hope the writers send pathetic Paige off to Stanford and never returns to Salem.

She's the most pathetically tragic character fail I've seen on Days, and that's saying something. We have no reason to care about her other than her "love" with JJ, now that that's over, she wanders around town, practically stalking JJ to tell him what a creep he is. And now there's this older man plot? Yeesh.

I'm not sure the writers will kill her off. They have the built-in Stanford exit any time they feel they need it. But that has long been my scenario. Maybe she could TRY to kill herself, fail, then leave for Stanford, and JJ and Eve are miserable over it? Who knows.

It's really clear they didn't have a plan for her after the JJ/Eve reveal.

They really screwed up by not better integrating her with the Brady family. She calls Kim "Grandma" and seems to have a great relationship with her yet treats everyone else as a stranger. Case in point, Kim's SISTER Kayla to whom she refers to as Dr. Johnson.

Is she worse than Willow Stark lol?
OMG, yes. Willow Stark was essentially a desperate down-and-outer. Paigie-poo may have a problem mother, but otherwise her family background is really in the same league as many other Salemites. Plus she's an honor student with a Stanford acceptance, and thus has a potentially bright future. Willow's future was a fatal fall while meeting Nick Fallon.
Paige is right up there with Tayhag.
Oh, yes, she is -- joining such other all-star Salem hags as Carly the Bo-stealing hag with the polka-dot bra and Carrie "Princess Hag" Reed, the lost-cat expert who used to roam the Town Square drooling at the thought of a bedtime encounter with Rafe. Right from the start, Paigie-poo was problem -- even before the great hate-boink reveal. Recall that every time somebody would dish dirt on JJ, she'd seem to believe it and give him an attitude. JJ would have been well advised to run for his life the first time he laid eyes on her.

... Right from the start, Paigie-poo was problem -- even before the great hate-boink reveal. Recall that every time somebody would dish dirt on JJ, she'd seem to believe it and give him an attitude. JJ would have been well advised to run for his life the first time he laid eyes on her.

Agreed. Wouldn't it have been nice if we'd gotten to like Paige as Shane's granddaughter and her own person prior to hooking her up with JJ? That would have been smart plotting and good character development though, two things which the now-fired writers have proven they are incapable of. :wink:

Back