Crazy Ben

Maybe it's just me but I thought that the final shot of Ben was showing that he was still cold and calculating. I think he is just playing up all that daddy drama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's just me but I thought that the final shot of Ben was showing that he was still cold and calculating. I think he is just playing up all that daddy drama.

I also think he's playing it up. I can't help but wonder if he is just acting in order to get to use the insanity plea. Like the way he covered his tracks with Will, I think he may have had a plan all along in case he got caught. He seems to be just calculating enough.

I don't know. Bringing up the childhood beatings seemed real. It all depends on weather the writers want to make him sympathetic or not. There's no excuse for what he did but Days always tries to fool us into liking people again.
:tsk:

I liked how for once Ben let out a bit of resentment against Jordan. The fact she never let him choose his name in hiding and how she forced them to break apart and be separated. Even if Ben was talking like a 8 year old boy.

Ben obviously could have some sort of schizoprenia.

Yes, the way he was talking it is as if that happened when he was very young, but he was already 18/19 when that happened. He was the age Jordan was when she went on the run with him. However, obviously Ben is not thinking clearly at all.

Way out of the box here but what if someone orchestrates Ben's escape so he can purposely wreak havoc in Salem? Wouldn't put it past Andre. I still think if he returns they need to include Jordan or Clyde somehow.

I reaaalllly hope Justin keeps his promise to both Eve and Sonny that Ben will NOT get the insanity plea, and that he'll make Ben pay (I know he and everyone else thought Chad killed Will and Paige, but still, a promise is a promise.). Or he's gonna lose both of them.

I reaaalllly hope Justin keeps his promise to both Eve and Sonny that Ben will NOT get the insanity plea, and that he'll make Ben pay (I know he and everyone else thought Chad killed Will and Paige, but still, a promise is a promise.). Or he's gonna lose both of them.

He may not have a choice in the end. He can certainly control a plea bargain but if the case goes to trial, then the final ruling is up to the jury and/or judge.

Back