Cruise of Infection

Gimme a ticket for an airplane, don't have time to take a fast train......my baby, she wrote me a letter...la, la, lala.... The Letter....!!! Go ahead and talk amongst yourselves while I finish singing... :D

I love Bo again....yes, I forgive him....(I'm so darned easy)....!!!! But I am worried about that girly belt thing...I hope he doesn't run in to Chris anytime soon.... :D
And a big humongous Woot Woot...!!!! Carly is gone...ding dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch, the wicked witch...!!! Well, OK she's not dead, but in the DiMera style, she's dead to me.....!!

I have faith that Melanie will turn down Nathan when he confronts her about The Letter (was that horses I heard...??) and live happily ever after with Philip, or at least until next sweeps week.....

Bravo, bravo, bravo kpatch.....!!!

Loved the rerun statement too. You have given Bo some of the best lines he's had all year, kpatch, too bad you can't help those DOOL writers, Bo needs you!

I second PAllison's woot woot! Carly won't be heading back to Salem.

There goes Nathan, acting like his poop doesn't stink. Carly should take him with her to her new show.

It's only been a day but already I miss Victor's snarkiness. Wondering how Vivian is faring out there with no credit cards or luggage?

Wondering how Vivian is faring out there with no credit cards or luggage?

And I'm picturing her getting the stomach bug that is running rampant on the ship...!!! Poor poor Vivian.. :D :D :D

Notice and Legal Disclaimer

Hey, just want to point out … did you all notice that both Carly and Vivian ended up getting off the ship permanently in Rhodes???

Notice and Legal Disclaimer
Please set aside any and all food and drink when reading any and all chapters of any and all kpatch stories. Author is not responsible for damages to property.

That had not even crossed my mind....whoa, that could end up being the cat fight of the century....!!!!

Thanks for another fun chapter Kpatch!! (as well as the warning and disclaimer) :) As for Viv & Carly, my thought is what happens in Rhodes, stays in Rhodes.

Day 8 of the 9 day cruise

STEPHANIE’S STATEROOM

Melanie: Where’s Stephanie?
Nathan: She has the plague.
Melanie: What???
Nathan: That stomach flu. She’s got it. She’s been quarantined in the ship’s sick bay. Housekeeping was here earlier and they disinfected the room.
Melanie: Does that mean you and I are here all by ourselves?
Nathan: It sure looks that way. So, you wanna talk about this?
Melanie: Talk about what?
Nathan [holding up the green envelope]: This.

DIONYSUS DINING ROOM, that night

Hope, Ciara, Maggie, and Julie are having dinner together.

Julie: After dinner, let’s all go dancing in the Zeus Night Club.
Maggie: But there’s only one man left to dance with.
Hope: I’ll bet Nathan will be happy to oblige.
Julie: Ah, to be young again.
Hope: Julie, how’s Daddy feeling?
Julie: Oh he’ll live. Nothing keeps Doug Williams down for long.
Ciara: Daddy, Daddy!
Hope: No sweetie, we were talking about my Daddy, not yours.
Bo approaches the table as Ciara greets him and he picks her up.
Ciara: Daddy, Daddy!
Bo: Hey Doodlebug. How’s my little one? He looks at Hope. Hey Hope, can we talk in private?
Hope raises an eyebrow.
Bo: Ciara, why don’t you stay here with Julie and Maggie. Mommy and me will be back soon.
Julie: You mean Mommy and I.
Bo: If you wouldn’t mind, Julie, this is just between Hope and me.
Julie: Hope and I. Oh nevermind.
Bo and Hope walk outside to the deck.

Hope: Where’s Carly?
Bo: She got off at Rhodes.
Hope: She left the ship?
Bo: Uh huh.
Hope: So what am I? Your consolation prize?
Bo: You know better than that, Fancy Face. You’re the woman I’ve always ... ow.
Bo doubles over.
Hope: What’s wrong, Brady? What’s the matter?
Bo: I don’t know. I feel really sick all of a sudden. Could you help me back inside?
Hope helps Bo get back inside the ship.

To be continued ...

Ohh Drats. Bo is about to tell Hope that he loves her and not Carly. Then gets sick. I so hope when he is better and tells Hope that he wants her back that she says no way in H E double hockey sticks. I still like Bo and Carly together. So Stephanie got the gastro that is going around. Love that Nathan and Melanie are alone. Looking forward to how that conversation goes. Thanks for the chapter and the warning of not eating or drinking while reading any part of any of your stories.

Love the Julie/Bo exchange...!!! Bo sure is a dimwit...!! Wonder if Hope will give him a break or make him sweat it a little...?? Love Bo calling Ciara Doodlebug...I always liked that little nickname even when everyone else didn't...!!

Seems to me the cruise line may have a few problems if everyone decides to demand their money back for getting sick on the ship.... :D

Hey ladies....Chris is on board for dancing...gay guys dance wonderfully.....!!! Yeah, I know stereotypical, but I have found it true.....

Can't wait to see how things end up...any icebergs in the Greek Isles...????

Bravissimo kpatch...!!

I love how Julie keeps correcting everyone's grammar! Looks like Nathan is the only guy now for sure. Good to see Steph is suffering and I also love the doodlebug nickname!

As for Greece, watch out folks. You ain't seen nothing yet!

Aww! what about Victor? He needs a dance partner too. lol! You're so right PAllison, gay men often make wonderful dance partners, someone should grab Chris!

So why is Stephanie in the sick bay and Philip in his room? She left so poor Nathan could have the room, I guess. Now look at what's happening. She is going to be so :mad:

I loved the eyebrow!!!!! It was the best part!!!

Wish we could get two chapters on Friday, like a treat!!!!. Yeah, I know...dream on Addicted. Monday will come round like it always does.

Waiting patiently for my Birthday episode tomorrow. Great job kpatch! I so enjoy reading your words of wisdom. God Bless You and keep up the great work.:smile:

Day 8 continues, final night of the cruise

ZEUS NIGHT CLUB

Julie and Nathan are dancing as the other ladies are waiting their turn.
Maggie: Hope, where’s Bo?
Hope: He took ill. I brought him to the sick bay.
Maggie [gasps]: You don’t suppose he has the stomach flu?
Hope: I think he does.
Nathan: Who’s next? Who wants to dance next? Hope?
Hope: Love to!

Hope and Nathan head for the dance floor as Victor arrives.
Victor: Good evening, ladies.
Melanie: Hello, Mr. Kiriakis.
Victor: You don’t have to be so formal, Melanie. You’re part of my family now.
Melanie: Yes sir. Where’s Vivian?
Victor: She had a pressing engagement.
Victor momentarily fantasizes that Vivian is working on a dry cleaning press at a local sweatshop.
Victor: Maggie, would you care to dance?
Maggie: Oh my. Why yes, thank you. Melanie sweetie, will you be okay here by yourself?
Melanie: I’m fine. You go knock yourselves out.

Nathan joins Melanie.
Melanie: Where did Hope go?
Nathan: She went to powder her nose or something. May I have this dance?
Melanie: Nathan.
Nathan: Melanie.

To be continued. Tune in on Monday for the finale, Tuesday for the epilogue, and Wednesday for the Captain’s Log ...

Ohhh Noooo I think that Philip better make a quick recovery. Just loved the picture ofVivian working at a dry cleaning press. Thanks for the chapter. Looking forward to Monday's. Have a great weekend kpatch.

Aww...how nice that Maggie and Victor get to dance. :)
Nathan is a DOG! Please please let Melanie turn him down.
Can't wait for Monday, kpatch. It's gonna be a LOOONG weekend. :D

Does anyone really think that a story written by kpatch wouldn't have Philip getting the girl...???? At least that's what I'm counting on....!!!!

Predictable...??? Never...!!! Loyal....??? Yes....
BUT I see you changed your avatar to Nathan....I don't think I like that, no I don't like that at all.....I wish you would have checked with me first.... :D :D :D

Predictable...??? Never...!!! Loyal....??? Yes....
BUT I see you changed your avatar to Nathan....I don't think I like that, no I don't like that at all.....I wish you would have checked with me first.... :D :D :D

I saw that too! I was confused. LOL. Great chapter Kpatch! :D

Back