Current DiMeras?

Lil0

Reaction score
Website
keraskitchen.com
Who are the currently active characters with the last name of DiMera?
Stefan
EJ
Tony
Anna
Gabi???
Kristen?

Was Gabi still a DiMera when the orchid disappeared?
If Kristen really didn't take the orchid, I think the next most likely person is Stefan.
I am not yet ready to rule out Kristen though.

From spoilers I've seen, doubt the thief is a DiMera with whom we currently are familiar.

I think Chad & Johnny are current DiMera...

It is hard as we have bio DiMera, adopted DiMera, even those who were thought to be born DiMeras but are not, tho accepted as such (like Tony).

Always makes me laugh that Stefano raised NONE of his children, but took credit when they were adults. And the writers thru the years who make those kids adamant they are true DiMeras (thus all eligible to inherit)

When the orchid first disappeared, I think we bandied about Thomas and Charlotte, especially Thomas, who is very curious and snoops around. Let's not forget his encounter with The Tooth Fairy/Leo. Could this whole mess be caused by an innocent child who had no idea what taking the orchid would cause to happen?

Always makes me laugh that Stefano raised NONE of his children
He raised Tony, but not the others.

When the orchid first disappeared, I think we bandied about Thomas and Charlotte, especially Thomas, who is very curious and snoops around. Let's not forget his encounter with The Tooth Fairy/Leo. Could this whole mess be caused by an innocent child who had no idea what taking the orchid would cause to happen?
Rachel also heard Brady and Kristen talking about the orchid so she knew there was something important about it.

Here's a list of Stefano's spawn:

Tony (alive) - found out he wasn't Stefano's son as an adult when Daphne admitted she had an affair with the gardener

Andre (dead) - found out as an adult he WAS Stefano's son because Stefano had an affair with his sister-in-law (Andre's unnamed mother)

Renee (dead) - found out she was Stefano's daughter as an adult; Renee thought Lee DuMonde (her mother) was her older sister

Megan (alive) - we never found out what her backstory was, who her mother was or how she knew Stefano was her father and that Maxwell Hathaway was just pretending to be her father (we only knew she grew up in Salem and went to high school with Bo; they were high school sweethearts)

Benjy (dead) - Stefano was married to Benjy's mother, Ellen Hawk (he was presumed dead in Salem at the time and married her using the name David Hadley) and Stefano raised Benjy from birth until Ellen took Benjy and went on the run to keep him safe (Shane's twin brother Drew killed Ellen)

Lexie (dead) - She didn't find out Stefano was her father until she was an adult (Celeste was her mother)

Peter and Kristen (alive/alive) - he adopted them as kids after the supposed death of their mother, Rachel (there's a lot of back/forth as to whether he adopted them or was just their guardian, but I have the video clip of Kristen telling John that Stefano adopted her as a child, using the word "adopted")

EJ (alive) - Stefano knew from the beginning EJ was his child. Susan and Edmund took baby EJ to England and raised him. We don't know at what point Stefano got his hands on EJ again, but EJ did occasionally mention growing up with Edmund as a loving stepfather

Chad (alive) - found out he was Stefano's son when he was a young man and that his mother Madeline had been a hooker to put herself through law school

Stefan-Zero and Jake - (alive/dead) - found out as adults they were the twin sons of Stefano and Vivian

Grandchildren:

Steven Hawk (Benjy's son) (alive)

Theo Carver (Lexi's son) (alive)

Rachel DiMera Black (Kristen's daughter) (alive)

Johnny DiMera and Sydney DiMera (EJ's children) (alive/alive)

Grace Brady, Thomas Deveraux and Charlotte DiMera (Chad's children) (dead/alive/alive) (NOTE: Chad had Thomas' birth certificate changed to have his last name be Deveraux because he thought it was a better name to have in Salem than DiMera, but I guess the writers have forgotten that)

ebf80726d616081992b25255a48ef4fa.jpg

My money is on reviving Megan on the main show. Technically, she’s dead, but she appeared miraculously alive in Beyond Salem, and that show left it open-ended as to her whereabouts and the possible return of Bo. That’s all I’ll say here.

When he and Stefano first found out they were father and son, Chad commented how Stefano called people by their full/given names and sarcastically asked if Stefano would call him Chadwick since his name was only Chad.

Since then, we've (on the board) often referred to him as Chadwick, but it's not his given name.

True........but I seem to remember Steve calling him that, as well. Not always.....

I found the transcript, on December 3, 2010; it wasn't Chadwick, he said Chadsworth:

Chad: Why do you do that? Why do you call everyone by their proper names? You're not gonna start calling me Chadsworth, are you?

Stefano: Is that your proper name?

Chad: No.

Stefano: Then I won't call you that.

That was also the day Chad mentioned not knowing Grace was his child until after she had died. Stefano offered to grieve the loss of Grace together so he could support Chad, which was a kind gesture.

Gina and Tad did refer to Chad as Chadwick, though.

Back