Dancing with the Stars: Finale

Noel

Reaction score
Anyone else enjoying this show as much as I am this season?

Last week it broke my heart when Victoria was eliminated especially because the judges kept focusing on the physical challenges of other stars. A little over a year ago Victoria could not walk, paralyzed, and now she is dancing! Now that is a challenge.

However, last night the remaining 4 couples were awesome. It was hard to see Drew go but any couple let go at this point is difficult. Tonight is the finale. I love Mark & Lindsey. BUT Frankie & Witney and Jordan & Lindsey are also great dancers.

So whoever wins, the finals will be a challenging competition!

Gotta say, I would be hard pressed to choose among these 3. Also was sorry to see Drew go, he certainly came a long way, but so have the others. Last night's show was just fantastic. Usually I vote, and I just cannot this time. Everyone is just terrific.

Tonight was a fun finale show. Jordan winning, after all the judges comments, was no surprise. He is an excellent performer and dancer. Proud of Lindsey for being second, and Frankie for charming us even when 3rd place.

A great season.

As the judges even commented, they all were winners, and yes, too bad there could not be multiple. It showed the talent, work, effort by all the "10" scores. I did like the judge comment about how much Jordan's pro partner had grown and improved as a teacher. Amazing.

Admittedly, I did not watch the lst half, as I HAD to watch This Is Us......hated they were opposite each other. But watched the entire 2nd hour. I always get a kick how I have no idea who most of the contestants are, but end up liking (or not) within a few weeks. Still don't know why any of the final 3 are "famous". LOLOL

Back