Dancing with the Stars

Wilde Woman

Reaction score
I just read that Valerie Harper, who was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer in March of this year, will be one of the stars on the new season of Dancing with the Stars, premiering on Monday, September 16, 2013, on ABC. A few other stars who will be competing on the show were mentioned...Leah Remini ("King of Queens"), Amber Riley ("Glee"), Elizabeth Berkley ("Saved by the Bell" / "Showgirls") and Snooki ("Jersey Shore"). I know we will all be rooting for Valerie and applaud her courageous battle.

Oh, wow, thank you so much. I have been awaiting news for this new season, and definitely will be rooting for Valerie. Was there any info on the partners?

Thank you again!

Thanks! Just read about Snooki but did not know about the rest of the cast. Valerie is so brave and she has my 100% backing to fulfill her dream!

You are most welcome, Poirot. Valerie will be dancing with Tristan MacManus. That's the only dancer mentioned in the article. I tried to include a link, but my computer is temperamental tonight!

I like Tristan, but wonder who Tony is dancing with this year? It's only a couple of weeks away now and I'll be watching it on my new smart screen TV [as of this Friday]. Now I can really see their moves!

Thank you, I didn't hear the announcement either. PLEASE don't put my Maks with Snooki or Berkley

LOL, have said in the past that the "stars" are the pros. Wonder who Mark Ballus gets, he is sooo good.

Christina Millian (The Voice???) is on. And Keyshawn Riley or JOhnson..... Sorry folks, don't know most of the contestants announced so far. They usually have an athlete or two among them. And where the heck are the guys?

I just read Jack Osbourne (is he the son of Ozzie and Sharon??) and Corbin Bleu (High School Musical) will be on.

I cheer for Val, the brother of Maks, and with a last name that is difficult to spell, or pronounce, and I enjoy his dancing well enough to cheer for him, regardless.... Hope he gets a cutie this year, Maks had Kristie Alley twice, and honey whether we like me saying this or not, that is one whole lot of woman to be throwing over your shoulder, or what ever they had to be doing.... wow... I hope Val draws a tiny cutie.....

Yep he (Corbin) sure is.
I loved when Jacks sister Kelly was on. I don't think I will ever forget that waltz.

I think for the pure sake of talent, Derek Hough is probably the most agile, and talented artist in the dance in a long time. I love to watch him. Him and Kelly Picklar from last year was sensational.....

How interesting. Brant Daugherty is the guy who played Brent on Days of late.
Leah Remini was on King of Queens with Kevin James

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY?!?!

I have never watched Dancing With the Stars, but I will be now.

Sometimes it really gets surprising at who agrees to be on. And then they surprise you with what they can do.

Back