Daniel and Nicole

SarahBeth

Reaction score
These two have it bad for each other. They have for some time now. There's got to be a reason that they keep coming back together as friends and are drawn to one another for more. They just need to stop fighting it.

Daniel knows Nicole better than any other man. He understands her insecurities better. I think that if Daniel reflected on how his marriage to Chloe failed (her insecurity and him giving her reason for it) and learned from that, he and Nicole would make a fierce couple.

I have never been able to warm up to the Nicole and Dan pairing. To me, it seems awkward, almost forced, when they try the romantic side of things beyond a physical hook up. Friends....yes. Almost sibling like. But I just do not quite get any feeling of a love connection for them. I actually like her with Brady. To me, they know one another, can bring out the best (and the worst) in each other, and seem to have more dimensions as a platform for the writers to explore and to grow together as a couple than Nicole and Dan.

I don't like them together either. It's forced and there is no romantic chemistry. I would rather see her with Rafe or Brady though I do think she will end up with Eric in the long run. As long as he deals with his issues and eats crow, I'm ok with that. I think Serena will end up with someone other than Eric too, assuming she is on contract.

Honestly my favorite romance of Daniel's was Chelsea. At the time it was something different and the 2 actors had good chemistry. Plus it annoyed Bo. But at the same time it was a more realistic storyline until Kate ruined it. I think he'll end up with Jennifer in the long run too.

Oh I think Daniel and Nicole have tons of chemistry. The actress works great with everyone she is in a scene with. I didn't like Daniel with Chelsea at all. Not only was he too old for her but he was nothing but a dog looking for some action.

I agree. I've been saying for a while now, that Nicole makes Daniel so much more likeable than when he was with other women, especially with Jennifer. With the shrew, Daniel was miserable. On the contrary, Nicole makes him laugh, they have tons of chemistry, and they are definitely fun to watch. I would love for them to be a couple and team up for adventures/mysteries.

I feel like the writers are constantly trying to throw Dan in bed with someone! You don't see Jennifer now trying to sleep with anything with legs. He was almost with Kristen and now he and Nicole are about to hook up. As much as I can't stand Jennifer, I'm very happy that she doesn't behave the way Dan does when it comes to sex.

I think Daniel and Nicole definitely have the chemistry and have many reasons to like each other. Daniel accepts Nicole for who she is no matter what she has done and Nicole the same way to Daniel. I really think that during the time that Nicole/Daniel were trying to clear Eric's name that they should have started realizing that they do have feelings for each other. Daniel with Jennifer just was not working at all and never will. I just had to fast forward through their scenes, just was not feeling it. They can have a good friendship but never anything beyond that. Daniel and Nicole make each other more likeable characters.

I agree. I've been saying for a while now, that Nicole makes Daniel so much more likeable than when he was with other women, especially with Jennifer. With the shrew, Daniel was miserable. On the contrary, Nicole makes him laugh, they have tons of chemistry, and they are definitely fun to watch. I would love for them to be a couple and team up for adventures/mysteries.
Agree, they are good when working together, but their relationship should be kept at the level of friends/colleagues. McScuffy is one of Salem's leading horndogs and when not being worshiped by his egg-mommy and too-cute daughter, he's getting involved with a woman. If Nicole did marry the Love Doctor, sooner or later the writers would likely succumb to the temptation to have him cheat on her. After all she's been through, Nicole deserves a stable relationship, not one with a hospital-gown fetishist.

I agree about the chemistry between Nicole and Daniel. The thing is, if written well, I could like Nicole with almost anyone. She is just that good of an actress and I find her to have chemistry with almost everyone she interacts with, male or female. I liked parts of her time with EJ, Brady, and Eric. I wish they would have explored something with Rafe as I saw a spark there. I also think they could do a Daniel/Nicole pairing but I just don't trust these writers as I'm sure in no time Nicole will do something stupid to screw it all up or Daniel will be sniffing around Hag Jennifer again. For whatever reason this current regime or whoever else higher up just practically insists that Nicole get the shaft every time. I swear I keep expecting to hear about the actress leaving the role as I know she is a bit irritated at the direction of her character and story lines based on comments she has made in interviews.

Here's to Nicole finding some happiness in 2015! :drunk:

Back