Daniel and Nicole

julia_princess

Reaction score
Okay, I don't mind Daniel and Nicole so much as a pairing now that Daniel isn't on the show everyday. The problem I have with it, is that Daniel treated Nicole so bad for a long time now, and she has put up with it. I want the cool Nicole back. The one who has her own opinions. If it was up to me, she wouldn't give Eric or Daniel the time of day after how they treated her.

Anyway, am I the only one who thought their dancing yesterday was a bit random? LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
I rather enjoyed the dance, you can tell they are just regular couple in love and yes, people do dance to songs. It was a bit over done but it is making them too happy.. that scares me.. It is nice to root for a happy couple, most everyone else is going through too much drama..
I did find the placement of their happiness odd with all Will's sadness.

I actually prefer Nicole single swirling around cocktails and the only person in her life was Pookie lol. I think Daniel brings out a lot of weakness in Nicole's character because of all the judgments and times Daniel has cut her out of his life. This is why I am glad she is working with Kate and Theresa, some breathing room to see Nicole in a scene without Daniel.

Thanks for posting link FanOfDOOL. It's the first time I've read something
that the actors were a officially a couple.

Reactions: jgk
When I first saw Nicole at the Pub in that waltz length dress, I thought it was certainly a departure from her usual mini-skirt length. When they started to dance, I thought that explained the dress.

I loved it. It was sweet. And it was needed to balance out all the sadness of Will's demise. I hope to see more, more and more of them.

The actors have been a real-life item for quite some time, which I think had something to do with the characters reuniting, but that's speculation on my part. I like them well enough, I think they have good chemistry, but I think the old writers really botched their believability with the Jennifer angle and then Daniel's treatment of Nicole for a long time after.

I thought the dance was a nice change of pace. What was more surprising about it was that they used a popular, licensed song :rotfl:

Back