Daniel and Nicole's love scene

Agree. While the scene was one of the nicest ones lately (thank you for that), why bother getting invested in this relationship when we all know how it's going to end : Nicole will be blamed for keeping a secret and Daniel will act all offended and run away from her on his high horse. :beat:

I don't get all the mystery attached to the furnace encounter. Nicole and Eric have a history, this is true, but they were trapped in an inferno thinking they were going to die and had only each other to cling to. Thinking death was eminently their destiny, admitted they still had feelings for one another, sealing it with a steamy hot kiss, but they didn't go all the way.

I like Daniel for the most part but NEWS FLASH he's not that much of a catch, especially after the cruel way he has treated Nicole. Just be honest about the whole thing, because it's going to come out when they're walking down the aisle.

Doesn't Bye Bye Birdie have that song "one Last Kiss" That is all it was, one last kiss before dying. I am glad you forgave me, am sorry I did anything wrong, and it is comforting to know that I will die in the presence of someone who loved me.

Back