Day ahead threads

NicoleMarie

Reaction score
Poirot and members,
I see that missvicki hasen't posted in this forum for awhile, and thats fine. She does an amazing job at summarizing and get almost everyday done. On that note, it seems like she does a lot here and I'm a day ahead, too.

Therefore if we want someone to do day ahead or any other forum (I'm already in 'TWTWTW...In Salem) but I can do anything else if anyone needs. I'm going to have quite a bit of free time over the next little while...
I also don't want to "take over" someones job, either! So missvicki, if I'm treading on your turf, let me know! I can take it!!
punch.gif

:rotfl:

Nicolemarie...what a nice offer, but girl.......I know you are someone who "can't say no" and takes on too much at times (thus your much needed getaway). So....missvicki had said she would do Monday's U.S. show for us, (tho it worked out for her that her weekends got busy so it was not posted day ahead, but on Monday, which was fine...great, as both Sparks & I just could not make Mondays. )

I know Jade has stepped in to help with TWTWTW, and if you can do the Friday U.S. show, and be on stand by along with Kathy Lu for other days......that would be great. I will try and help out with the TWTWTW.

We are gonna get a pre-empt for Wimbledon tennis for a few days.

Hahaha. I certainly won't be saying no. Of course I can do Fridays. Sounds great.

Tennis? Oh.. I don't see my channel being pre-empted by tennis! Haha. Thanks for letting me know. :)

With Days being pre-empted for Wimbleton, maybe I can get caught up on the summaries....

Though I wish it had been this week that was pre-empted. Missed Monday -with the holiday, I didn't even think about it. Went to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean in IMax 3D, then ran some errands. Days was over by time I got home. I watched it on Tuesday. Missed Wednesday to chaperone my 8-yr-old daughter's end of school party. Missed 1st 20 min and last 10 yesterday because a meeting ran long and I had to leave to go to the dentist. (Lost a filling Tuesday night flossing my teeth.) Today I could watch, but no - tennis is on.

Back