Day of Days 2018

I decided to start topic since day is almost here. We can use to post
tweets and videos of the day here

This must be a free event since Universal CityWalk is a shopping and restaurant area a few blocks long. Mario Lopez usually does his tv show "Extra" in front of the huge Universal logo statue that is at the end of CityWalk right before going through the gates to the theme park and studios. (Last Thanksgiving, my sister-in-law wanted me to take a picture of her sitting in his director's chair with his name on the back, but the security guards wouldn't let her. )

Yes, it is free....usually has a huge turnout. However there are several "paid" events hosted by various stars....lunch, dinner, etc. This is the only FREE event connected with Days, usually has quite a few cast members.

Matt Ashford [Jack Deveraux] isn't on the guest list?! If he does attend someone please tell him he was very much missed and we are jubilant he is returning to Days [alive!] full time!!!!

This is SPECULATION ONLY but I'm pretty sure the only reason Melissa Reeves(Jennifer) is suddenly attending for the first time in 7 years is because Matthew Ashford(Jack) is one of the surprise guests. I've been saying for weeks that they'll probably first show him during the Day of Days preview.

I think it begins later on this a.m. Pacific time is a couple hrs. behind central. & 3 hrs. behind Eastern.

Back