Day of Days 2021 date change Nov 22

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the day. It starts tomorrow and you can watch until Nov 26

Link to web site

Gotta say, to not announce the change until 1 minute or two before it was to be shown was very odd indeed. Dr. Phil comes on here at 3 and he was right on time. Maybe they had not gotten clearance or permission for something on it??? Maybe the tape broke? It would be nice for NBC to tell the "WHY"? I mean they had many of the Days cast doing so many promotional things for it, has to be a serious reason for the very sudden change.

Poirot, it would have been on at 5:00 your time. 3:00 was Pacific time.

It's being show on the internet. The link is at post #7.

LOL, never noticed it was 3 p.m. Pacific. Yep, 5 p.m. MY time, & guarantee you, that is News hr. here, so perhaps that is the reason for the reschedule??? News hr. east coast as well.

The time will stay the same 6 Eastern, 5 Central. It's a virtual event. You can watch the segments
until Nov 26. You can watch on the NBC Facebook or NBC YouTube channel.

You can, also, watch at this link

Thank you, Kat. I had checked the link earlier, it was just SOD saying it would be on today. I honestly do not know how, even on Monday, NBC stations would pre-empt the news in order to show this Day of Days. However, if it is only on internet.......yep, then one can watch it anytime after.

Back