Day of Days interviews

Heck, they don't do midwest either. I remember they did a baseball game for charity in North Carolina several times, but always in summer. They sometimes get 1 or 2, maybe 3 to appear somewhere unusual sometimes.....

There used to be a huge Days day in Salem, Illinois for several years, and they would get a whole big group of cast to come. But the person who organized it went off the board Chamber there, and no one else wanted to tackle it. (And yes, I wrote to inquire, as I really thought a lot of Spectator members would have loved to arrange something.) Salem is in central Illinois, about 60 miles east of St. Louis.

But the event in Burbank is free to the public, there are NO travel expenses to get the cast members there, (Planes, hotels, etc.) so can understand why it is so big.

I would love to go the Day of Days sometime, but living in NY doesn't help at all. It's too bad they couldn't arrange one for us east-coasters.

I live in NY too and just attended the event and would do it again in a heartbeat. There is a very substantial airport in Burbank right near where the event takes place. Most major airlines fly into Burbank.

But the event in Burbank is free to the public, there are NO travel expenses to get the cast members there, (Planes, hotels, etc.) so can understand why it is so big.

I actually spoke to the event organizer while I was on line for Steve/Kayla/Justin/Adrienne and she pretty much said the exact same thing. It's easy and free for them to get the talent there plus there is probably no fee for the space since Universal Studios is owned by the same company.

They did have a smaller event in Nashville at the Wild Horse Saloon back in August that was NBC sponsored. I imagine that was catered to the Midwest and to an extent East Coast fans.

There are also privately run fan events all over the country and Canada throughout the year. I'm going to one on Long Island, NY in a couple weeks.

Back