Day of Days preview 2019

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm starting the topic now so it will be here later in the day. The fans won't get to see it until
it starts getting dark in LA.

Oh wow so some of us were right about Ben and Eve being in prison. So that means Jordan has to be dead. Here's what I speculate. I am speculating that Ciara was the one who killed Jordan in self-defense and Ben took the fall for her. Ben said to someone "Now you know what it's like to kill someone." and that could have been said to Ciara.

Hm, not really sure what to say about that preview. I'm glad they didn't age Ari a lot (probably 5-6yrs older. I was worried they would put her a teen.) Kayla looks beautiful. Sarah's baby look 4-6 months old and Kristen just had hers?

wow, lot to take in....don't like Gabi goin after Eli. Glad to see Clyde
lol, wish I could slow that all down just a bit
Is Kate helpin out at the Pub? or is she down & out? A bit dressed up for waiting tables....
No Adrienne, Will, or even Maggie? But then, can't fit everyone in...Roman. Tony, Anna, Rafe.
so did Rolf put Stefano's "essence" into some man? Do not like that part at all.

Ben said to someone "Now you know what it's like to kill someone." and that could have been said to Ciara.
He could be saying it to Eve.
Sarah's baby look 4-6 months old and Kristen just had hers?
They'll be showing flashbacks of what happened the entire "missed" year, so not all of the scenes are happening at the same time. The one with Sarah's baby being a few months old and Kristen/Brady's baby being newly born happened at different times.
No Adrienne, Will, or even Maggie? But then, can't fit everyone in...Roman. Tony, Anna, Rafe.
Maggie is briefly shown near the end, hugging Sarah.
Could Will be the new Stefano?
I'd be more inclined to think Rolf would put Stefano's "essence" into someone like Steve, not a kid like Will.

Back