Day of Days promo 2018

My only issue is that it seems a lot of these couples take off in hyper drive so suddenly after losing someone. Brady had just lost Eve and is rushing into it with Chloe, who will lose Lucas someway or another soon. Maybe Lucas will relapse once again over Emily and ends up in rehab.Then Sarah just got out of an engagement and is starting it up with Eric, who just lost Nicole. Maybe it's the custody battle for Holly that pushes for quick hooking up.

I'm surprised Jack crashes the New Year's eve party, much how Vivian and Stefan crashed in last year. Maybe it will be Eve who does Jack's reveal? Brady was looking right at Jack, so wonder if it is Eve as Jack's plus one.

Well, Jack could not have been invited, so he can't have a "plus one". Everyone thinks he is dead.
Do agree about him showing up at NY party, same as Viv & Stefan last year. Yep, he has a lot of 'splainin' to do............:)

I’m puzzled as to why Jen Jen slaps Chad.

Everyone is slap/punch happy. Must be something in the Salem water again.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Poirot Oh lord is that what happens? Why would he do that? How utterly ridiculous.

Yes this preview really shows how everyone has to be hooked up with someone at all times. This stuff is all happening in 6 weeks? Looks interesting though.

My only issue is that it seems a lot of these couples take off in hyper drive so suddenly after losing someone.

And the clip also reminds me that Hope and Rafe are actually married. I guess I completely forgot about that.

They never show them outside of the police station, so it is easy to forget they are married. It is ridiculous that neither of them spend any time with family (Hope with her parents or Ciara or Claire, or Rafe with Gabi), or friends. On the few occasions they have had a girls night out on the show, Hope is never with them. By the same token, Rafe does not hang out with the guys.

Back