Day of Days promo 2018

I was gonna take a break from Days, but after seeing this promo yesterday, I have to know how it all plays out. This is just too much good tea. Julie coming out of retirement to get her hands dirty, and Kate Mansi’s (Abby) return. Rafe and Hope is still awful, but watchable. Can’t believe a character who’s been an accomplice in multiple attempted murders has now been written as tattletale :rotfl:

Gee, if Sarah is going to fight for her, as Holly's aunt, what about Taylor and Brandon, who are also her aunt and uncle? Guess they'll never be mentioned.
We were discussing on Twitter how the role of Brandon Walker would be so easy to recast. What a complex character he was. Great backstory & a good job. Not a goody two shoes, but still a good guy for the most part. A lot better than some of new characters that have been forced on us the last few years. I’m pretty sure this character has blackballed due to his involvement with Sami, and with the show still pushing EJ and Sami as the greatest love story ever, i don’t think we’ll ever see him again :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy Jack is back too. Finally! But I do not want him with Jennifer anymore. That ship has sailed, in my opinion. It was done when Jenny was toying with him and Daniel.
Oh, how I wish Jack was now more of a grey character: ruthless, confident, doesn't need Jennifer, back as a reporter. To expose every dirty little secrets in Salem. And there are plenty of those.
With Nicole and Jack both coming back, I still say the two of them would be absolutely amazing together. Two town pariahs teaming up, professionally and romantically, to wreck havoc in Salem, and steam up the screen.
Oh well, a girl can dream...

While Rex as a member of the storylines I could do without him. However, Kyle Lowder, his portrayer, can take over for Brady anytime. I am ready for him to come back as Brady.

You think it was Rafe, Poirot? I just couldn't tell. I wonder what would make her slug Rafe like that. This should all be fun!

Well, he evidently found her in Ted's room, Ted in a towel (remember he smacked Ted) so perhaps he accuses her of sleeping around or something???

Even though Ted hasn't been around much or done much, I do like the character and the actor.

After watching the preview again I have to say, I'm excited! Come on Days, show us stories at this exciting level! You can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is the guy covered in a blanket in a hospital room that pushes the food tray?

I meant accomplice as in being apart of the cover ups. Not actually attempting to murder someone. He knows better lol. Hope they never go that route with the character.

Back