Day of Days promo

Oh my, Xander is Victor's son.
Shocking. Said no one on this board. :rolleyes:
Nicole's baby is taken and Sloan has it.
Shocking. Said no one on this board. :rolleyes:
Brady kissing Theresa.
Shocking. Said no one on this board. :rolleyes: Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see Brady kiss Benchie.
Fire at the Horton house
Well, isn't this nice? First they defile Sainted Alice's couch by having Chase rape Ciara on it. Now they're burning down the Horton house. I hope Julie finds contractors who can make it look exactly like it was.

The girl in the hospital looks like Holly. I wonder if that's from the leaked (then deleted) audition tape that appeared to be Tate calling Brady for help because a girl overdosed behind The Bistro. Also looked like Tate was at the police station.

Blake Berris (ex-Nick Fallon) playing another character. Golly, that's really innovative. I've read he's also going to play a resurrected Pookie. :rolleyes:

I should've known Xander is Victor's son and it makes totally sense. His speech at the memorial that he and Victor were alike and he admired him and how he cared about his family and hopes he will do the same. After the memorial service, Sarah gave birth to his daughter and she told him she will name her Victoria Margaret (named after her grandparents).

Back