Day of Days promo

Thanks for posting a better version of the trailer, Kat.

Leo and Dimitri are no longer on the run, so won't they both be locked up now? In the real world, yes. But not in Salem.

Hate that Nicole's baby is going to be passed off as Sloan and Eric's adopted baby. The truth must come out eventually. Maybe when the baby is SORAS'd to 15 in a year.

Since I haven't actually watched the show in ages, that preview made zero sense to me because I didn't recognize many of the characters, with a few exceptions. But, why did it look like Theresa/Gwen was surprised to see who Victor's real son is - maybe that was a flashback to where she changed the will? None of the "big" surprises were big or surprises. However, it might be funny to see Leo have to deliver a baby.

But, why did it look like Theresa/Gwen was surprised to see who Victor's real son is - maybe that was a flashback to where she changed the will?
I was thinking that's a flashback, too.

So, like Stefano slept with his sister-in-law (Andre's mother), Victor also slept with his sister-in-law.

At least with the Xander reveal we get the correct history of Alex again and Justin gets his son back.

Now the question — will X-man give Alex the boot and take over Titan again? Or give Maggie her job back? And will the writers remember there’s still a paper called The Spectator with no one working at it now that both Gwen and Chloe have left town? Could it magically go back to Jack and Jennifer?

As for the Horton house, how dare he. Shame on anyone who was involved in the literal burning down the house. Will there be any ornaments left to hang this year? It truly is amazing how much damage one man has done to this show over the last several years.

And seriously another baby switch involving Eric? It’s one thing to repeat a story, but with the same character?! The inmates really were running the asylum in the writer’s room.

Oh, I didn't catch it before that Blake Berris is Jada's ex. Some of this looks interesting but I think all of the weekly previews look really good and then it never ends up entertaining at all.

I watched part of the promo and lost interest.

Maybe the house won't be a total loss. It may just need repairs.

They could say X-number of episodes were dreams.

Back