Days 50th Big Party (pictures)

Wow, what a party! Interesting that some dressed to the 9s, and a few went more casual. Love the pics of the "two"........Austins, Ciaras, Chads, Bradys......and really enjoyed seeing Patrika Darbo, (who played Nancy Wesley) but looks as tho perhaps Kevin Spiritas (Dr. Wesley) wasn't there.
Happy to see Matt Ashford (Jack) and now understand why Stefano is in a wheel chair. Thank you so much Kat.......and Soapy......Looks as though anyone ever on the show was invited. How wonderful.

I am loving all of the faces of the past in the pictures. Looks like it was an amazing party! Thanks for posting all of the pictures.

I see that Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) is wearing the same dress she wore to Hope's wedding.

I wish Andrea Hall Gengler (Samantha Evans/Hattie Adams) would've been there with Deidre Hall (Marlena). I love seeing Marlena and Samantha together!

Wow, thanks for all the pics and videos posted of the AWESOME party! Corday found something he's pretty good at, drumming. lol Romans, Bradys, Ciaras..... oh my!

Wow, Nurse Kate Honeycutt! (the nurse Stefano had taking care of Sami and Eric after he kidnapped them as infants)

She was on Y&R a few years ago as the judge who officiated at Billy and Victoria's wedding.

Back