Days 55th anniversary

EmKpGWIVcAAEvrW

That "cast photo" was done in parts that were then photoshopped together. Am assuming the "couples" were filmed together, apart from other couples, some actors were alone (note Roman, Kate, ) but as a whole, well done, well placed. Ava is directly behind Jack, Tripp is alongside Allie, Lucas is behind but to left of Abe. Seems Kristen is with Brady, but guessing she was still filming when pics were being taken, as was Ciara. :)

They seem to be situated as couples and family. Interesting that Nicole is behind Rafe. Hope that's a preview of things to come. :love:
That's the first thing I noticed JS.

I was not a real Rafe and Nicole fan, but I'd much rather see them together than Rafe with Hope and Nicole with Eric.

I use to like Nicole & Eric years ago, but that got ruined for me. I never liked Rafe & Hope together. I actually thought Rafe brought Sami down to earth when they were together and made her semi-human!

Seeing Kate & Roman together reminds me I liked them together also.

I actually thought Rafe brought Sami down to earth when they were together and made her semi-human!
Rafe and Sami were fantastic together until the hate boink with EJ. :sick:

Days blew a great opportunity to have Rafe, Sami and Lucas in a love triangle, having Sami torn between two good men. Like Marlena with Roman and John. Instead, they have her chained hand and foot to her rapist and call it a "love story". You can roll cat poop in powdered sugar and call it a tasty treat, but it's still cat poop.

Back