Days: Beyond Salem - chit-chat, plot comments, etc

You know, I think the recast Sonny would be a wonderful thing for regular Days, also Peter Porte (Graham) as a new character. Salem needs another doctor at the hospital, a detective who actually solves cases without letting the perp go free, a plumber (since our "mechanics" no longer work their jobs), a real estate sales person, an apt. bldg. mgr. , a teacher, hey , there are any number of ignored occupations in Salem.

Hey, with a serial killer as our main hero, who's to say that Dmitri (sans the accent) couldn't take up residence in Salem? Sure, he tried to shoot lasers at the world, but he failed miserably and with only one successful kill, he's still behind our hero's body count. I think he's qualified to work at Black Patch, or Sweet Bits, or perhaps at Jack's Spectator. Or Victor could tap him as the next CEO of Titan.

Salem needs another doctor at the hospital, a detective who actually solves cases without letting the perp go free, a plumber (since our "mechanics" no longer work their jobs), a real estate sales person, an apt. bldg. mgr. , a teacher, hey , there are any number of ignored occupations in Salem.
So you're saying a town where each family has eight CEOs seems a bit much?

I'd like to see Agent Graham as a different character, he should have been a recast Andrew Donovan. We never hear about him and he could pass as Shane's son. If the actor is offered a role on the regular show, that's what I would like him to be.

Back