Days: Beyond Salem - chit-chat, plot comments, etc

Dashwood

Reaction score
I hope this ok to post.

Sep 6- 10

Episode 1-
A priceless relic is stolen and a hunt for its missing gems begins; John and Marlena accept a mission; Anna and Tony intervene in Carrie's marriage; Ben finds a wedding gift for Ciara; Paulina shows off an expensive ring; Chad visits old friends.

Episode 2 -
John and Marlena get into a bidding war with unexpected rivals; Billie clashes with a new partner; Ben and Ciara want to help find the amethyst; Leo makes trouble for Sonny and Will; Paulina, Abe, Eli and Lani are confronted by surprise guests.

Episode 3-
John and Marlena try to get the necklace back; a surprise visitor drops in on Anna; Shane has some news for Paulina about her ring; Eli and Lani take on a dangerous mission; Leo makes himself at home with Sonny and Will; Billie meets her match.

Episode 4-
Plans unfold to recover the remaining lost gemstones; Billie is on the trail of an old friend; Ben and Ciara crash a very revealing party; Chad, Will and Sonny step out of their comfort zone with Leo; Carrie makes a startling discovery.

Episode 5-
Chad has a rude awakening; Ben and Ciara find themselves seeing double; Carrie stands by Austin; Paulina welcomes an unexpected guest; John, Marlena, Billie and Shane band together to prevent world chaos; the truth about the Peacock is revealed.

Thanks for posting. I would have if I had found it.

Should we post in this topic about each episode of the series? Or should we post just one topic in
Today in Salem when it starts Sept 6?

I'm not sure how many viewers here plan to watch, but some viewers may like to know what's happening
the episodes.

This is a separate storyline from the regular show, and since it is just 5 episodes, This will be the thread for it.
Thank you Dashwood for this info.....admit some of it is intriguing. I have downloaded the Peacock site onto my computer, so if I can see this, (I have no idea if I can, so far, no ads for it there for me) with no problem, either me, or someone else can perhaps summarize whatever is going on.

I do know, as Kat posted for us elsewhere, that the piece of Jewelry is a peacock pin I believe. So, unless stones were removed from it, all these other missing jewelry pieces are puzzling. Time will tell.

Part of me wants to watch it but another part of me doesn't because I get annoyed watching this Billie (Lisa Rinna) version.
I might just read about it.

Why oh why can't they just have added it to the rest of Days schedule instead of creating an entire new sub-show?

It does seem weird that they did not run this during the 2 week Olympic break. They have not explained the WHY of the reasoning..........heck, they have not even indicted the "time" frame for the showings. Will it run opposite Days regular, late afternoon, morning, evening......who knows?

Time will tell but it seems they made/filmed this after the renewal, and then timed it to tie in with stories airing at a particular time, and it would not have made sense (if anything on this show ever does) during the Olympic break.

They wanted Olympics viewers (their viewership was way down) so no way would they have done this during the Olympics.

Interesting that none of the days calls out which character(s) Eileen Davidson (Kristen, among others) is playing. Could she be the new partner or the old friend Billie is on the trail of?

According to post #3, Poirot wants us to use to topic when we watch the episodes this coming week.

Last edited:
Remember, if your cable service does not provide Peacock or you are unable to download the app, you can watch it over the web at peacocktv.com without an app.

I can't find it. Peacock finds Days from search but not Beyond Salem. If anyone can find it, can you post the link?

From what I can gather on Twitter, Peacock has not yet released it. It's not a good sign for Peacock's promotional team.

I was going to try it before high traffic on the site and on my provider to see if I could watch without too much buffering. Oh well. Thanks Jen

Okay, I watched the first episode of Beyond Salem. Shane sends John and Marlena to Zurich, Tony and Anna go there too to see Carrie and Austin, and eventually, John, Marlena, Tony, and Anna all end up at the same auction to buy the same necklace. The ISA is fronting the money to John and Marlena. I have no idea how Austin got enough money to compete with ISA money. Chad visits Sonny and Will. Sonny thinks Will is having an affair. When Chad and Sonny track Will down at a fancy penthouse, Leo Stark opens the door. Ben and Ciara are in New Orleans (and can't keep their hands off each other).
Ciara, as usual, is inappropriately dressed (too tight, too revealing). They see a piece of jewelry in a window that Ciara wants so Ben says he will buy it. When the owner shows, she says she is saving it for Princess Gina. When Princess Gina shows up, it is Billie Reed. But when Billie tries to buy the jewelry, she finds it was sold to someone else. Paulina, Abe, Lani, and Eli go to Miami. They decide to go to lunch and Paulina wears an orange diamond ring which she got from her good friend "Michelle" at the White House. At lunch, two thugs show up and demand the ring. THE END - totally ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back