Days hunks in Playgirl

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Paul Telfer (Xander), Rob Scott Wilson (Alex), Eric Martsolf (Brady), Christopher Sean (Paul) and Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) did an issue for Playgirl.

The men were interviewed. FYI, men are shown in their underwear.

Here's the link of the issue that just came out.

@brisbydog, personally, I'm glad there is no EJ, Daniel Feuerriegel (EJ) seems like a lovely actor but I don't find him attractive all that much. Perhaps it's the character, but I'm glad not to see him in his boxers. Haha.

But Christopher Sean (ex Paul) is a cutie. Maybe they will bring him back.

I am definitely enjoying the pics of Paul Telfer (Xander) and Robert Scott Wilson (Ben/Alex). Now I'm all hot and bothered at work! Haha

@DaysLady, I saw plenty of Daniel Feuerriegel (EJ) naked on Spartacus so I'm good there, just he seemed like an obvious choice given his résumé.

Bryan Datillo (Lucas) seems a bit out of place but I know he has his fans.

What about Greg Vaughan (Eric) and Carson Boatman (Johnny)?

Let's not forget Lamon Archey (Eli). Remember when the original Chanel walked in on him, I think twice, in his birthday suit in his apartment?

And how about some love for the silver/not-so-silver foxes like Drake Hogestyn (John) and Stephen Nichols (Steve/Patch)? They look like they work out. Just saying!

But, overall, good representation of the Days men.

Agree! I ran across some other individual pics, evidently taken the same day. I have no idea the why the guys all even agreed.........but, they seemed to be having a lot of laughs about doing it.

Poirot, the pictures on Twitter are found in the article if you read it.

Back