Days Movie Posters spoofs

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Back a few years ago, when I did Early Edition, Laney used to come up with posters based on movies..starring Days characters. Here is one of my favorites.......
PIRATES.jpg

I didn't realize that Shelley Hennig was a re-cast!

Love the poster. It looks fabulous!

A couple more
DIEHARD.0.jpg
JAMES-BOND.0.jpg
THEGRADUATE.jpg

Oh, there are lots more. And yes, squirrelly, just a couple months ago, he has been super busy at work, has had to do some traveling, and believe it or not, has a hard time keeping up with Days. Like others, he misses several days, then plays catchup with a couple. He is a graphic artist....and would do these during lunch breaks at work. LOL
I happened to be over at the EE site, needing to delete a couple items, and saw the page where these are stored, and was having such a ball looking at them.

I will pull a few more out of hiding later on. The man was a genius when it came to some of these. Truly.

Here's a couple more...

wonderfullife.jpg
LIARLIAR.jpg
GRIFTERS.0.jpg

Ah, good old Laney. What a talent.

Hey Barb, next time you raid the old Early Edition attic, take me with you! We could have hours of fun rummaging through that old stuff.

Posters are great.....my blushing apologies to Laney I thought all this time (what only 4+ yrs) Laney was a she.

has anyone seen the Twilight saga one with EJ, Sami & Rafe??

@ Soaphead - I also thought thayt Laney was a "she" when I joined the other site where the Early Edition gang also posted their summaries and hung out with us. I learned that Laney was a "he" when I received a private message from him in response to one of my posts there referring to him as a "she". Boy was I a red squirrel then.

Back